Phone : 8798 3358 or 0433 893 732

Hours of Business : 24/7

Rates : $90 - 30min

Extras Cost : 0

Services Provided This Session : BBBJ, Daty, CFS

Size/shape : Slim taut body, C Cups (En), Long hair, shaven

Nationality or Ethnicity : Chinese

Value for money/recommend? : Yes

My experience/comments : New on the roster and recommended by Emily (Mamasan) so off I went. She offered to help dry me down as I left the shower, before we headed to the bed, definitely milfish but still with a slim tight body, enhanced breasts. She started with some soft touching all over that I reciprocated, even making sure to give my balls a good fondle as well while she was working down that way. The touching got me ready and she moved in for a decent BBBJ, continuing to play with my balls as she sucked away. I kept up the soft stroking and added in a little pussy play. I then got her to move up so I could give her nipples some tongue action before moving south to attack her pussy, she didn't stop me but also didn't seem to be responding as normal to a tongue lashing, so I gave it a miss. Getting wrapped up for some Mish action.

He Pussy felt good and she made some soft moans as I thrust away, moving into Doggy to continue my efforts, also enjoying the mirrored views. After some minutes in Doggy I wanted a breather so got her to hop on for some CG where she was quite energetic, almost too much, but still felt good, and I added my bit from underneath. Breath back I moved off the bed and pulled her up on the beds corner for some deep standing Mish. The depth and angle was perfect for the sprint to the eruption, a good wrap up to the session. She hit the shower while I rested up. Overall good service from a friendly lady.

Default Coco

Person's Name : Coco

Establishment : 102 Moore St

Month/Year of Visit : Feb 24

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : https://102liverpool.com/

Phone : 8798 3358 or 0433 893 732

Hours of Business : 24/7

Rates : $160/60min

Extras Cost : Nil

Services Provided This Session : daty, bbbj, cfs, massage, shower together

Size/shape : slender milf, enhanced C cup, shaved

Nationality or Ethnicity : Chinese

Value for money/recommend? : Good value/Recommended

My experience/comments : Another day another Coco!
    Relatively new on the 102 roster, I have seen Coco in the corridors and heading off for intros but never had the chance to catch up although I liked the look of her slender figure.

Secured a Saturday booking and climbed the stairs to 102 yet again.
    Emily takes my cash for an hour and leads me to Room 1 to shower.
    Coco arrives in her street clothes consisting of tiny jean shorts and a crop top exposing her flat toned tummy.
    I’m greeted with a big smile and a hug as I dry off and watch her strip slowly.

She’s a classic Chinese milf spinner, really my type, and happily cups her obviously enhanced C cup breasts as she performs a little dance.
    I mention that daty is a certainty today so she quickly heads for the shower to make sure her laser smooth pussy is ready for some attention.

Coco initiates some light dfk, cuddles and some mutual touching as I sit on the edge of the bed getting very worked up at her touch. I am very keen.

I get her to recline on the bed, place a pillow under her tail and start working my way from her neck to her inner thighs – very slowly.
    Coco spreads as I reach her laser smooth pussy and start with some tentative daty.
    Good response from Coco as she holds my head and instructs me to go gently. So I do…

It becomes obvious Coco likes some very light attention to her delicious lips and clit and she gets wet and noisy. This takes some time but it’s well worth the effort as she builds to a shuddering climax.

After a pause I press my luck by suggesting we swap for some facesitting daty and Coco slides on to take control but she’s way too sensitive to last too long in this position. It’s worked for me though and I’m rock hard from the oral action so Coco slides down to return the favour.
    Her bbbj is wet and sloppy with great attention to head, shaft and balls in a slow rotation. Good variation and suction makes for a good experience and there’s some wicked eye contact.

Coco applies protection and climbs on for some tight vigorous cg and her slender athletic body makes for some great viewing.
    I hold off to swap again into some slow kneeling mish.
    Coco is reclining on the pillow again and I keep my composure by controlling the depth and pace and add some light daty pauses in between.
    Finally, balls deep with some dfk I finish very tired and satisfied.

Coco suggests a shower together followed by a light massage to use up the remaining 10 minutes or so.
    I love a slender toned Asian milf and Coco fits the bill.
    She is cheerful, experienced and service oriented. I’ll be returning for more.
    Currently only rostered on Friday and Saturday. Easy recommend.