Contact Details/Address/Weblink : 429city.com

Phone :

Hours of Business : 24/7

Rates : 180 hr

Size/shape : size 6 b cups

Nationality or Ethnicity : chinese

Services Provided : daty cbj

Value for money/recommend? : not sure

My experience/comments : So after a nice win on the one arm bandits at the work christmas party i decided to drop a smoke bomb and dissapear for some me time. I noticed thus place on route to the venue and liked the fact it had a side access that was a quick access and exit point. I had checked this shop out on line and noticed thay advertised a variety of girls including some aussie girls. Achoice of only 2 available for me and i chose hannah who was cute enough and seemed the most interested. Paid the pappasan for silver service 1 hr and followed a nice little butt up the stairs.
In the room she quickly undressed with her butt sticking up and a nice shaven snatch presenting on the bed post shower> now i had more than my share of beers over the previous hours and while i wasnt having issues getting into the swing of things i was aware i was feeling a bit pissed.
Service while friendly strated off quickly with small catbath and cbj. I asked her for daty but she said $50 more for diamond. I guess i was feeling like a sucker and coughed it up. She had a very sweet tasting pussy but maintained the cover on my little bro< she worked hard for a good 15 minutes before sliding up on top for some reverse cowgirl. I layed her back and lifted my legs up so she could ride me easily. suprisingly she said she never fuckd like this before.
A flip over into doggy and i pounded away for what seemed like an age, I realised i wasgoing to be running a marathon and in no shape for the distance event so i quickly sugested she finished me off with another BJ. Job done and awkward shower as i didnt know how much time i had left . probably would have taken another round just to get my value but parted ways and headed home.
Overall a good punt however at over the $220 mark i would have prefered more.this was also my forst Fs punt in over 2 years.