Thread: Crystal

Silver Member

Default Crystal

Person's Name : Crystal

Establishment : 429 City

Date of Visit : November 2020

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : 429A Pitt St, Sydney NSW / 429city.com / WeChat ID: club429

Phone : 02 9212 7010 / 0433 911 001

Hours of Business : 24/7

Rates : $150 30 mins, $220 45 mins, $250 60 mins

Age : says 24 on the site but probably around mid-late 30s

Size/shape : slightly curvy, C Cup

Nationality or Ethnicity : Australian

Services Provided : DFK, BBBJ,FS

Value for money/recommend? : Yes

My experience/comments :

Was in the area so I thought I'd drop in, was told that they had a new aussie girl working so I thought I'd give her a go.

Her photos are fairly accurate on the website, slightly curvy blonde girl, although on wechat they show a slim brunette girl haha.

She was very friendly and easy to talk to, we had a quick shower together where she washed my private parts quickly and as soon as we got out of the shower she started to DFK me before I could even dry myself.
    She then proceeded to give me a decent BBBJ while I was still standing and trying to dry myself off haha I was taken a lil by surprise.
    Soon she asked me if I wanted to move on to the sex so we dommed up and I did her from missionary for a while.
    After I got tired I laid on the bed and she finished me off with her enthusiastic bbbj, no cim but i finished on my stomach.

Overall Crystal was a pleasant surprise, although she is not as young as she's advertised her attitude and service definitely made up for it.

Caught Crystal on her first day at the shop and she was just to weird an experience for me to write up. I should have walked. If I'm honest, I'm surprised she's still there.

Silver Member

Quote Originally Posted by downthelane View Post
    Caught Crystal on her first day at the shop and she was just to weird an experience for me to write up. I should have walked. If I'm honest, I'm surprised she's still there.
    Lolllll feel free to share!

Silver Member

Quote Originally Posted by ezyz168 View Post
    Lolllll feel free to share!
    agreed. Would be good for a laugh at least!

Affiliated Member

NEW***Crystal*** (Aussie)
    Crystal is our alluring Australian playmate with a fun-loving and arousing nature. Playful and erotically adventurous, this lady loves to tease and is sure to heat things up quickly."