Person's Name : Claire

Establishment : 429 City

Date of Visit : October 2020

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : 429A Pitt St, Sydney NSW / 429city.com / WeChat ID: club429

Phone : 02 9212 7010 / 0433 911 001

Hours of Business : 24/7

Rates : $150 30 mins, $220 45 mins, $250 60 mins

Size/shape : Slim, B Cup

Nationality or Ethnicity : Australian

Services Provided : DFK, DATY, FS

Value for money/recommend? : Yes

My experience/comments :

Claire is the current day COVID version of a FIFO WL landing at 429 City for a few days.

I've never managed to see the other Aussie girl that seems to appear on the roster out of thin air some nights, so with Claire I was pleasantly surprised with the straight-forward comms and the ease of securing a booking. It's a mark of how long its been since I last visited that the neon pink light throughout came as a bit of a surprise.

Finances for the 30 minutes handed over to the papasan Claire appears from behind the curtains almost immediately.

I didn't have particularly high expectations but while the photos are candid they don't necessarily do her justice. She's the girl next door with tattoos though when she's standing in front on you naked you really don't notice (apart from the clavicle). Average height, slim with nicely shaped B cups. Shaved tidy pussy.

She's engaging and very easy to talk to. A little too easy as we chat as I shower and continue on talking naked on the bed listening to music on her mobile. She gets things moving by grabbing a condom and straddling me. I'm not hard yet and I want to go down on her so we switch and I get straight to it. As things progress Claire starts to move her hips and slightly arch her back with some FOAM. Conscious of the time and that I'm not going to get her there I find the condom packet, roll on and we're straight to missionary and DFK.

There's natural sounding FOAM as I take my time, bending down to tease and suck her nipples. She twists around in a sort of side saddle and I up the tempo before grabbing her hips and moving into doggy. I admire the sight, hands on the sides of her arse, cock sliding in and out and watch us in the mirrors.

I can't hold and almost on time, I'm done. We shower together and pick up the conversation where we left off. Once I'm dressed Claire walks me back downstairs and with a fond farewell I make my exit.

I didn't get to sample her CBJ but Claire has previously worked in another Sydney shop, so I'm guessing its acceptable. An enjoyable session. If she is only in Sydney for this weekend, If you happen to be in the city, recommended.