Thread: Lisa

Default Lisa

Person's Name : Lisa

Establishment : 429 city

Date of Visit : March 2021

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : https://www.429city.com/

Phone : 0433 911 001

Hours of Business : 24/7

Rates : $250/hr (Diamond), $180/hr (Silver)

Size/shape : slim, pretty, short, D-cups, trimmed bush and the cute bum

Nationality or Ethnicity : thai

Services Provided : BBBJ, CIM, FS

Value for money/recommend? : YMMV

My experience/comments :

this girl was mind-f*ingly gorgeous. short, pretty face, nicely shaped lips, great smile, almond eyes and natural massive tits to die for. my blood boiled the moment she let me in the room and we chatted a bit. i had been a while since i was tripping in my words as she was just gorgeous. it took me a second to get rid of my clothing and jump with her in the shower. she initiated the dfk while we were showering, i couldn't help but rub my cock on her soft skin as i caressed her tits, surprisingly all natural we were all over each other...i was waiting for her to soap my butthole but did not happen - within expectations as rimming wasn't advertised. we toweled off and headed to bed.

continued the dfk in bed, she requested for a hug as she was cold from the shower. i was just slobbering her entire body. neck, mouth, tits, armpits (ticklish) down to her nicely trimmed sweet pussy. i ate her out until she pushed me aside and started slobbering over me...it was a sloppy bbj full of saliva, cock to balls with a lot of tongue teasing. what a sight it was it went on for a good while and i had zero qualms letting her continue but i just wanted to fuck this fine piece of mother nature. caps on and i laid her on her back as i slowly buried my cock into her. she was quite the moaner. i started of slow and increased the tempo as i locked with her lips again. i grinded my hips into hers as i ate her neck and attacked her armpits again she likes it slow and at some point she hugged me tightly and i could feel her cumming as her pussy contracted. i felt she was tiring so i pulled out and hugged sisy. as i let her catch her breath, i took a quick piss and washed my cock. we lay chatting a while in bed and she interrupted as she pointed out that i had not finished yet. she again went down on me, alternating between her mouth and hand - it happened unexpectedly, total sensory overload as i a week's worth while she was giving me a hj. the first strands went to the air, but she caught the succeeding in her mouth like a good girl.. damn.. that was quite a sight

i was totally drained, we just spent the rest of the time chatting while spooning. i could have gone another shot but i did not have it in me and just wanted to enjoy the moment.

highly recommended brothers. catch her while you can!

Default 429A Pitt street - Lisa

Person's Name : Lisa

Establishment :429A Pitt street Sydney

Month/Year of Visit : May 2022

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : https://www.429city.com

Phone :0433 911 001

Hours of Business : 24 hours

Rates : 250 / hr

Extras Cost :

Services Provided This Session : BBBJ, DATY, FS

Size/shape : petite, short,

Nationality or Ethnicity :Thai

Value for money/recommend? : Yes

My experience/comments : I was drinking at Mr B pub and I was horny, just went to next street 429A Pitt street, was waiting for 10 minutes at the reception area, and only Lisa was at the time and done with finance and she took me to the room, I went into shower, and she was waiting for me on the bed, we started kissing and she went down on me and gave me a decent BBBJ, I asked for DATY and she obliged, I gave her a DATY and she put on condom and I started with missionary and them moved to doggy and finished in doggy, Lisa was very accomodating and lovely girl, I would visit there again , I enjoyed her service