Thread: Katy

Affiliated Member

Default Katy

KATY - Gorgeous and a willing lover, loves sex in multiple positions especially cowgirl

Default Katy 429a Pitt st Sydney 02 92120710

Person's Name : Katy

Establishment : 429a Pitt St Sydney

Date of Visit : Early October

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : https://www.429city.com/

Phone : 02 92120710

Hours of Business : 24 hours a day

Rates : $250 per hour

Size/shape : slim

Nationality or Ethnicity : Chinese

Services Provided : GFE BBBJ DFK

Value for money/recommend? : Overall yes YMMV

My experience/comments : My first visit to this place and called in early one wet day in the late afternoon. Was met at the top of the stairs and knocked on teh door. Was sat down and showna line up of everyone popping in and saying hello. The visits were too quick and should have asked for them all together. Katy was one of the last and had a pretty face and was petite and ended up choosing her.

All in all was a good experience and she was very attentive and provided a good quality BJ which I had to stop so I could move on to the main event. Sex was very good and accomodating to nearly all positions. She was pretty good in the sack so to speak. Body was tight but for a strange pot on her tummy but that may seem strange because she was so small. I had paid for DATY but somehow it never eventuated and dont know how. WIR yeah possibly.

Default Katy

Person's Name : Katy

Establishment : 429 city

Date of Visit : feb 2020

Contact Details/Address/Weblink :

Phone : 9212 7010

Hours of Business : 24 hours

Rates : 120 for 30 mins

Size/shape : very beautiful face, small, short petite, kind of more darker skin tone than most Chinese.

Nationality or Ethnicity : Chinese

Services Provided : bbbj sex

Value for money/recommend? : yeh pretty much

My experience/comments :

Feeling frisky. Only 2 girls to choose from at around 10:30am. It was hard choice. Both attractive.
    Katy looked way better in person than the photos on the website. Super cute and sexy. Really lovely girl. Friendly.

Started with bbbj that I paid for 50 more for. I’m not sure if bbbj is done by some girls in the standard service because I have had it before with paying extra. But I didn’t really mind. No cim she said. And no kissing. Lots of positions. She rides dick pretty well.

Finished With a good bbbj slow and pretty good. Then worked up some hand action. Better than average bbbj but not too teir. Shot a big load which impressed her. I love it when girls enjoy the seeing the cumshot.

Talked a little and showered.