Person's Name : Lora

Establishment : 429A Pitt St

Date of Visit : Early October

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : (02) 9212 7010/ 429A Pitt St, Sydney, NSW / 429a Pitt St - 429 Pitt St

Hours of Business : Does not specifies on their website

Rates : $120 per hour

Size/shape : Small (fake big boobs)

Nationality or Ethnicity : Thai /bangkok

Services Provided : FS, covered BJ

Value for money/recommend? : Value for money

My experience/comments : (Please put some effort into this part for all of our readers, a minimum requirement of 25 words or more to get a picture of time spent and experience had.)

I went there after work. It was her third day of working in the establishment and I was her second clients. I was quiet lucky.

Her skin was dark tan and has a nice smile. She smells incredibly good. I couldnt get enough kissing her body.

However, as she was new, performance was not that great. She was a bit shy.

We started by giving me a massage for 15 minutes then proceed on BJ. She gives good BJ, and missionary. She does not like if you are shaved because it was rubbing sharply on her skin and she got bored on long booking. She prefers half hour booking instead.

My favourite was reverse cow girl where I can actually push her up and let myself take control.

If you are nice to her, she will open up to you and give you good service.

We did various service and surprisingly I could hold on to the last minutes of the hour. Since, she was new, I was very gentle in the beginning. However, needed to get rough to finish up and she seems to like it. Especially when you grab her tits while you pound her. I finished with missionary with leg sideways, extra grips.