Establishment : 429A Pitt St

Month/Year of Visit : August 2023

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : 429A Pitt St, Sydney, NSW

Phone : (02) 9212 7010

Hours of Business : 24 hours

Rates : $270 for Hour

Extras Cost :

Services Provided This Session : Kissing

Size/shape : very attractive, slender with nice C cup boobs. long black hair.

Nationality or Ethnicity : prob Chinese

Value for money/recommend? : NO

My experience/comments :

So, I was in the city and thought I'd check this place out. Up the stairs and sat in waiting room while all the girls were brought out. Chose Angel for the Diamond Service.
    Off to the room and showered and Angel returned. She started off by putting her music on and dancing for me. Very sexy moves, great body. After laying on the bed watching for a while, I sat on the edge of the bed hoping for a Lap dance. She rubbed up against me but not really anything special so a stood behind her where again she rubbed against me several times. She had removed her top, but panties were still on.
    Then she suggested we lay on the bed and wanted a massage. No problem, thinking this may lead to something more intimate. I gave her a massage and at least got to lick her nipples and feel her breast but still no action. Time was running out and she started asking me to extend. wasn't going to happen. Wasted money and Time. As I got up to get dressed, she still tried to get me to come back later in the day and as she grabbed my cock and licked my nipples, she said that if I came back, she would give a good sucking.
    I was polite and smiled and said maybe, knowing that I wouldn't be returning.
    I'm a go with the flow type of guy so I never push or demand any services from ladies I see. I always prefer them to be comfortable in what they do which 99% of the time results in an enjoyable experience. Not on this day though.
    Last edited by downthelane; 20th August 2023 at 06:38 PM. Reason: Updated template