Thread: Yuki

Bronze Member

Default Yuki

Person's Name : Yuki

Establishment : 429A Pitt St

Date of Visit : 28/6/2019

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : (02) 9212 7010/ 429A Pitt St, Sydney, NSW / 429a Pitt St - 429 Pitt St

Hours of Business : Does not specifies on their website

Rates : $200 45mins (diamond)

Size/shape : C natural

Nationality or Ethnicity : Taiwanese

Services Provided : FS, BBBJ

Value for money/recommend? : Value for money

My experience/comments : Ducked in for a lunch time tumble and was greeted by Yuki, beautiful smile, great curves and a big firm rack. Went straight up to the room and showered and then Yuki was right into it. long deep BBBJ, this girl knows what she was doing, dom'ed up and was treated to the most enthusiastic shag I've had in a long time. Yuki has heaps of energy and is genuinely eager to please. lots of postion changes and finished in mish followed by a shower and a nice massage. 10/10 totally recommended.

Default Yuki - 429A Club, CBD - 02 9212 7010

Establishment : 429A City

Date of Visit : 15/5/21

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : https://429city.com/yuki-2/

Phone : 02 9212 7010

Hours of Business : 24/7

Rates : $250/diamond

Size/shape :

Nationality or Ethnicity : Taiwanese

Services Provided : FS, DFK, Rimming, BBBJ, CIM

Value for money/recommend? : 9/10

My experience/comments : (Please put some effort into this part for all of our readers, a minimum requirement of 25 words or more to get a picture of time spent and experience had.)

First time poster. Went to 429A city after a night out with some friends and decided to see Yuki. She wasn't the best looking girl there but had a warm and inviting demeanour. I knew I'd be in for a good time when she held my hand in guided me to the room rather than the obligatory "follow me".

Into the room and she spent no time washing my cock. After a quick shower it was onto the bed for some BBBJ action and my god was she good. Not great english but enough to get the point across. Not much teeth and trying to get it in as deep as she could. I asked about rimming and she said $50 extra to which I replied "no, this is a diamond service?" to try my luck. She giggled and happily obliged, and I'm glad I did because this was the best rimjob I have received in my life. This girl eats ass like no other. She was probing her tongue so deep into my arsehole I felt sensations I have literally never felt before, and took it in any position including sitting on her face. I simply had to cum in her mouth and she happily obliged, continuing to suck after I came which was incredible.

After spitting out it was time for a massage as I was in a bit of a daze. Sure enough, the young fella got hard not too soon after and it was time for some more of that incredible rimming. I honestly didn't even feel like fucking her because the blowjob and rimming were so good. Was struggling to cum the second time but the idea of a second cim got me there and i unloaded another warm load into her mouth.

She thanked me for my time and said to visit her again as she apparently only works Fridays and Saturdays. Needless to say I've been back but haven't seen her again. The girls at 429 don't really offer a "diamond" service often despite the price so was good to see this one obliged.

Default Yuki

Establishment : 429 A pitt st

Date of Visit : 30/04/2021

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : https://www.429city.com/

Phone :0433 911 001

Hours of Business : 24/7

Rates : 250 per hour Diamond service

Size/shape : Size 8 or 9

Nationality or Ethnicity : Asian

Services Provided : Standard GFE

Value for money/recommend? : Yes

My experience/comments :

Was a bit drunk and was around Town hall. Decided to pop into 429 A pitt st for the first time. Wasn't expecting much from the line up. Saw Yuki and she looked nice. She wore black lingerie with high heels. She had lovely long black hair. A bit of belly fat though.

She doesn't speak any English but that didn't matter much. Quickly after I finished my shower Yuki gave me some kisses around my body and headed to towards the little fella started a BBBJ. Not the best but still pretty good and she licked my balls a few times.

We get into some missionary afterwards I made her cum once and her reactions seem genuine.

Afterwards during doggy she grabbed my hand and put it on her tits whilst giving me little kisses. Then she came again.

I should note that she felt quite tight so some lube was needed but other than that it felt great.

Really enjoyed her and would recommend!
    Last edited by downthelane; 1st July 2021 at 10:03 PM. Reason: Added additional comments