Thread: Busty tattooed JOY

Bronze Member

Default Busty tattooed JOY

Person's Name : Joy

Establishment : 429 City

Date of Visit : 15 March 2019

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : 02 9212 7010 / 429a Pitt St Haymarket (entrance via Cunningham St)

Phone : 02 9212 7010

Hours of Business : 24 Hours

Rates : Standard ($120 - 30 Mins, $180 - 60 mins)
    Gold ($150 - 30 Mins, $220 - 60 Mins)

Size/shape : Tall (5' 6), slim (Size 6)

Nationality or Ethnicity : Korean

Services Provided : Massage & Full Service (DATY, Lip Kissing, BBBJ, Tit Fuck, Sex (Missionary)

Value for money/recommend? : Not really (see comments below)

My experience/comments :

I saw joy's Pic on their website and I just had to see a goth looking Asian girl with massive tits and plenty of tattoos. Just looking at her pic gave me the idea that she would be either very submissive or very kinky however I was quickly disappointed that she was neither.

This girl has short cropped hair and massive H cup silicon filled breasts that were rock hard and hardly moved an inch. She was a nice friendly, quietly spoken woman and appeared keen to find out more about me in conversation as she led me to the room after I paid for the 60 Min Gold session.

A quick shower and we started kissing as I squeezed those big tits. There was no DFK (as advertised on her website profile) - more just gentle lip kissing. She then proceeded to give me a quick cat-bath (nipples, stomach) working her way down to my old fella. Her BBBJ skills were below average and I would have preferred more saliva and deeper non-stop sucking however it was too gentle and numerous stop starting ruined the sensation. I even urged her to spit on it but that was too dirty for her. A kinky slutty Asian Girl that i was seeking - she is not. After 10 mins of a below average blowjob, I went DATY. She was shaven with a little bush hair on top and her pussy tasted fresh. A few numerous fake moans from her but I was getting the feeling she wasn't really into it.

I then requested a titty fuck but even that was awkward as her tits were so hard I really couldn't get into any rhythm as she tried to squeeze them together. I was trying to talk dirty to her to see where she would go but no response at all. I was disappointed. Sex was also below average. She appeared only interested in missionary position and I never thought I would not enjoy a tight snatch but hers was too tight. She moaned that I was too big ( I am only 6') and for me to take it slow but I wasn't getting turned on at all. Any thrusts or quicker action only led to her complaining (in a polite way). Knowing I wasn't going to blow I eventually pulled out and stroked myself to completion across her fake tits. Joy quickly cleaned me up and then gave me an ordinary massage for the final 15 minutes as she discussed her study and time left in Australia (about 3 more months).

Overall, her image and looks give off an impression that this girl could be wild, kinky and really into it but overall it was a boring vanilla encounter. Joy is a polite, kind sweetheart but that wasn't what I was looking for. There is much better value to be found at Roseville with Sky and/or Whiskey.
    Attached Images Attached Images