Hours of Business 24/7

Rates :$100=30mins

Extras Cost :nil

Services Provided This Session : cbj

Size/shape : short and round

Nationality or Ethnicity :Chinese

Value for money/recommend? :no

My experience/comments :
    Started out today with high expectations. I made an appointment the day before to see Yomi at 142 Hornsby. I have never been to this shop before. Yomi seems to be the most popular girl there. Tall,slim and attractive. The earliest time I could get was 230 pm as Yomi was booked out until then.
    I turned up on time only to be informed that Yomi was running late. She wasnít even on site. She was
    yet to turn up. Maybe by 330pm. I was offered another replacement but my mind was expecting Yomi so it was a NO to another girl.
    I walked out extremely pissed off.

I should have gone home.Still I didnít want to go home empty handed so I wandered up to 280 Hornsby.Never been here either . I had no idea about the place or the girls.
    The door was answered by Lily who took me down a long corridor to a small room. I wasnít really interested in Lily as she was a bit plump and not what I had imagined for the day.
    I had a shower and hopped on the bed. Lily started playing with my cock but I knew straight away that things werenít going to go well. My dick was like block of melting butter. I was going to call it a day but I suggested Lily resort to a cbj. This helped save the day and I managed to get a load of my chest. I got dressed and left as quick as I could.

The day was one to forget.
    WIR: NO not to either shop.

Unobtainium Member happy chappy's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by speedkills View Post
    Person's Name :lily

Establishment :280 Hornsby 272-280 peats ridge road Hornsby

The door was answered by Lily who took me down a long corridor to a small room. I wasnít really interested in Lily as she was a bit plump and not what I had imagined for the day.
    I had a shower and hopped on the bed. Lily started playing with my cock but I knew straight away that things werenít going to go well. My dick was like block of melting butter. I was going to call it a day but I suggested Lily resort to a cbj. This helped save the day and I managed to get a load of my chest. I got dressed and left as quick as I could.

The day was one to forget.
    WIR: NO not to either shop.
    [/FONT]
    Mmm I do recall a lily working here some years ago. She was very girlie, petite, well rounded but not fat. Tattoo on her shin I recall. I guess that may have changed now Ö but she was a very smart, educated lady - who could have done any job she wanted. Definitely not the kind of person you'd expect to find there.

I remember Lilly, from memory she was doing Commerce with a English Major.
    Delightful Lass and very orgasmic, used to absolutely soak the service sheets, this would have been around 2011 to 2013 maybe and I think she overlapped with Jessica and Tom from the House Shop F Dural St taking over.
    She probably runs a corporation somewhere! Good luck to her.
    RV

Unobtainium Member happy chappy's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by robertoverdi View Post
    Delightful Lass and very orgasmic, used to absolutely soak the service sheets, this would have been around 2011 to 2013 maybe and I think she overlapped with Jessica and Tom from the House Shop F Dural St taking over.
    RV
    Yep that's her.

Silver Member

Quote Originally Posted by robertoverdi View Post
    RV
    I remember Lilly too, pretty much how you described her in 280 , but... how perceptions differ, actually went out with her once, my take, might be wrong, i thought she was a junkie. This was around 2009/2010 so in the old thread of 280 ,Bill 100 reviewed her many times, she was still there in 2013

Bronze Member

Does Jessica still run this joint ?

Quote Originally Posted by ninja unicorm View Post
    Does Jessica still run this joint ?
    Jessica and Tom are many years gone.