Daisy
>

Thread: Daisy

Default Daisy

Person's Name : Daisy

Establishment : Town Hall Massage

Date of Visit : Sat 31/8/2019

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : Level 1-2 / 382A Pitt St, Sydney NSW / townhallmassage.com / WeChat ID: massage750 also WECHAT Townhall massage

Phone : 0403 391 111

Hours of Business : 24/7

Rates : $80 30 mins, $100 45 mins, $120 60 mins (includes tip) - opening discount Paid 140 all up 30 mins

Size/shape : Size 6 a-cups tallish skinny triangle tattoo above pubes, long hair

Nationality or Ethnicity : Taiwan

Services Provided : Bbbj and intercourse

Value for money/recommend? : Yes

Came up to finally visit Ginza empire in Elizabeth st, but i wanted to have a warm up here. The spruiker lady out front with a flyer told me to go upstairs, where i met a big tittied girl named Carmilla. I told her i had come to meet Daisy who's picture on this site is authentic, as is Carmilla's by the way. Out she came, and i liked her, she smiled i and i was 50/50 to be honest, she had big inquisitive eyes and i thought hmmm what to do. She was wearing a pink dress with stiletto's. Another younger lady walked up stairs, and told me she was receptionist. I told her i may like to at least stay with Daisy just for a straight massage, as i had somewhere else to go soon after for some full service. The young receptionist lady and i got talking, and i told her i found them on this website, and she was quite excited. She told me to stay and gave me a discount, but also whispered that Daisy may be able to help me get basically full service, but i needed to discuss it with her. So i booked for 30 mins 40$. She was not bothered when i told her i would write a review about Daisy

Led down to the last room, nice room a little dark at the end. Shower unit, predominately dark green room, very unique in that the side walls curled up at the top, creating a tube like room. From the sides to the top of the room is circular. I hope i have described it well enough. Never seen this is 30 years of punting.

When Daisy came in with her little bag, i asked her age and nationality, she told me 21 from Taiwan. She started a massage with oil only on the legs, and within the first 3 mins, i asked her if she was able to do full service, and she told me that would be ok. I offered 100 and it was accepted.

When Daisy took off her clothes, she sported a tanned figure, pubes the shape of Tasmania. She seemed quite innocent, but had a triangle shaped small tattoo about her pubes. When she turned around she had a small ass crack, but boy was it sexy. Her legs are quite slender. She lied on top of me, and stared into my eyes, and we were quite snug as she started kissing me. There was small amounts of tongue, i could smell cigarette smoke which was ok. What was bizaar was, the way she kept staring into my eyes, like she was mesmerized, it was funny to be honest.

Soon after she asked if i wanted a BJ. I was happy with that, she god a wet wipe, and began the oral without cover. This i was shocked about, but went with it. She put quite a bit of effort into it, it felt nice, but to be honest this part went very quickly, and is a bit of a blur. I told her i was ready for sex, and she pulled out a condom. I asked if she had lube but she told me she had forgotten it. Mish was first. It took a few mins for her puss to loosen, and some flow to happen but when it did, i was slow,and we kissed some more, 5 mins on top, she confirmed she was a smoker. She would not stop staring at me hehe.

I asked for doggy, and penetrated her slowly. I don't recall much moaning as i write this, but at this stage her juices were drying up and i felt it i came, it could ruin my session soon after at Ginza, but it thought if i cum i cum. We returned to Mish, for a few mins, but i decided not to have an orgasm. I took the condom off, and took a quick shower. We got talking and she told me she had worked at DOS massage in Sussex st a year ago, as i mentioned i had seen many sweet Asian girls in that street on the way up.

Daisy's service was top notch, and i told the receptionist i would write a good review. As i headed down a woman at 380 next door handed me a flyer, and this is where i got into a bit of trouble hehe.

Bronze Member

You said 30 mins 40$. but in the website says 30 minutes $80 .-.

Quote Originally Posted by Eternovicio View Post
    You said 30 mins 40$. but in the website says 30 minutes $80 .-.
    The 30 for 80 would include nude hj, a discount as they are a new business, i paid 40 for 30 for just straight until more services were taken

Silver Member

Brauninc clear your inbox. I have figured out a puzzle.....

Quote Originally Posted by Jassyhub2013 View Post
    Brauninc clear your inbox. I have figured out a puzzle.....
    That I'm sane?

Silver Member

Person's Name : Karina/Corina??

Date of Visit : Last Friday

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : 0403391111 382A Pitt Street Sydney town (next to Ibis Hotel)

Phone :0403391111

Hours of Business : Not sure

Rates : Massage from $40, but I paid $80 plus tip for 30min

Size/shape : Cuddly size 12

Nationality or Ethnicity : Korean

Services Provided : Massage, DATY, rimming on her

Value for money/recommend? : Not really

My experience/comments :

So, I was in town for the weekend and staying nearby. Out for a walk and was handed a flyer by a Chinese looking older woman at the footpath entrance to this place. Go upstairs and speak to the receptionist. She offers massage with HE for discounted $80/half hour. I see Corina/Karina and she's the only one available........into a room up another flight of stairs. Theres a shower , bed and toilet (blocked). Gear off, Carina comes in with her little bag of tricks and pulls out some oil for the massage. We caress and I assist her in removing her tight fitting dress. Bra off.......some decent size titties for an asian lass. I start to suck her large nipples and she seems to enjoy the sensation. I start to remove her big panties and she takes over and drops them to the floor as I sit on the bed, right at minge height..........wow........shes got the hairiest box Ive seen in years..........big long straight hairs. TBH, I'm not a fan and prefer a shaved twat, but I didn't care as I needed to bust a nut pretty badly. I ask to touch the minge, and she proceeds to pull out the wet ones and ask me for $100 to touch!!.......Seriously?? I offer her $20 to eat her out and she accepts. So, my fingers and hands are thouroughly scrubbed with the wet ones and I'm asked to gargle mouth wash before anything happens........feels very clinical/ I also have to pay the $20 upfront, which means getting up and rifling through my clothes to get the money. Sort of puts a downer on the proceedings I reckon. Money changed hands again and i ask her to get on hands and knees, while I lick her ass from behind. She actually enjoyed it and started to moan and shove her ass into my face even more. Played with her twat/clit at the same time and she was enjoying that as well. I asked about fucking her ass........$100 was the reply. Yeah, nah so I continued to eat her ass, she really had a lovely ass hole. After a while I jumped on the bed and she started to tug me off, while she sat on my face. I was being smothering but enjoying it at the same time. Big hairy cunt planted on my face and I could hardly breath. Anyway, I eventually shot a good load and she cleans me up with wet ones and offers a shower. I started to dress and she then offers me a massage to finish the time. I declined, dressed and left.
    Would I return?........I don't think so, she was trying to leach more money all he time. Everything was $100, but I managed to bargain the rimming and pussy touch for an additional $20. But really it was all a bit clinical. She kept saying, I'm as old as her father, which made us both laugh.

Person's Name : Daisy (says she works most days)

Date of Visit : 25/9/2019 - continuing my daily punting rampage

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : 382A Pitt St CBD / WEBSITE / WeChat ID: massage750 (OR scan the QR code on their website here )
    refreshing to see an actual shop website with a... refreshed... roster everyday

Phone : 0403 391 111, but wechats seems to be easier.

Hours of Business : Seems to start at 10am based on the rostered girls starting times and go until "late". Officially it's listed as 24/7, but I'd doubt that.

Rates : expensive. $130 at the front + $120 to Daisy for the works burger. $250 all up.

Size/shape : ~5'8", skinny size 6, toothpick legs, nicely trimmed map of tassie, A-cups, long hair, a few tats.

Nationality or Ethnicity : Taiwan

Services Provided : lame massage, BBBJ, FS

Value for money/recommend? : so-so value, but I'd still recommend if you like her type.

Figured I'd do my bit to support the shops who support AUX, and the photos of Cherry are HIGHLY motivating, has the shape which really gets MiniMaid standing up straight. So I book her for an hour and head into town, double checking the address as 382A. There are a few shops in close proximity to each other along this stretch. However, when I get into the shop Cherry isnít available and Iím presented with a lineup instead, rather disappointing after making a booking and catching an Uber all the way into the city. Waiting I take in the room, which looks pretty good with a shower and facilities. From the lineup Daisy is the pick for me, mostly going off her super thin legs and attitude.
    Iím then asked to pay $130 for the HE massage and the mamasan fetches Daisy. She takes me into a new room, which also has a shower. Must say the facilities are pretty good, but the bed for the massage looks a little tired already, do prefer a table for my massages. But I donít think the massage is top priority here. I decline the shower as Iíd just had one before jumping into the Uber. The massage itself is meh, mostly it involves shifting bucketloads of oil around my back, which would usually shit me except for the fact that there will be a shower at the end of this. Daisy does indeed have a great attitude and reasonable English, sheís from Taiwain and has been here a couple of years. Thankfully massage doesnít last very long, no attempt is made to massage anything other than my back and a bit of my butt.

The menu Iím given is $50 for CBJ, $70 for BBBJ and $120 for the works. Thatís a bit lot more than I was expecting. Tossing up between the BBBJ & FS I settle for FS. Itís pretty bloody expensive given Iíve already handed over $130 to be here, but I do it anyway as Iím damn horny. Money needs to be paid now, immediately. God this shits me! I have to get up and fish in my pockets using oily hands for the $120. Itís done and Daisy disrobes to reveal a flat chest, large colourful tat across her pubic region and a very slender figure which her legs alluded to. Daisy is pretty, but her teeth have stains from what might be significant smoking (she smells of it), not overly my type though. She wants to slap the dom on right away but I pull her up. For some cuddling which evolves into light kissing and grinding on my legs. This becomes pussy sliding and again sheís going for the dom, but Iím after a BBBJ first which she commences. Her technique is pretty good, gobbling up as much of MiniMaid as she hand handle. We move into the 69 position and I get a few licks of her very nice snatch before I put a finger in, and then another, while gently ringing on her bell. She gets extremely wet from this and is clearly enjoying the stimulation while MiniMaid is buried down her throat.

Time for the rubber and we get at it, fucking away in all positions on the bed before I stand up, pick her up and then slide her up and down MiniMaid. Sheís light enough that I can manage this for a fair while and sheís holding on with her arms around my neck. Then itís back on the bed for some missionary and eventually weíre scissors going balls deep into her. She does seem to enjoy her sex. This is enough for me and MiniMaid fills the sack as Iím dripping in sweat, she likes it though. Then itís time for her to shower while I wait, then sheís off to fetch me a towel.

OK session, probably wont be back to see Daisy again for that sort of money.
    Col. Sandurz: "It's Megamaid. She's gone from suck to blow!"

Silver Member

Quote Originally Posted by Megamaid View Post
    Rates : expensive. $130 at the front + $120 to Daisy for the works burger. $250 all up.
    It does approach they're published rates (it looks like they taxed you an extra $10 though) and I suppose at Diamond FS they're matching 429 City rates but still... you're right, an exy punt.

Quote Originally Posted by downthelane View Post
    It does approach they're published rates (it looks like they taxed you an extra $10 though) and I suppose at Diamond FS they're matching 429 City rates but still... you're right, an exy punt.
    Guys when i saw Daisy i must have been lucky with an early bird special of 100 extra for the Bbbj and intercourse. It is sad to see this lovely bird now upping the prices to a ridiculous level. There website clearly states 120 for 60 mins erotic massage with nude hj, Megamaid has been asked to pay an additional 10$.

The good part is they have listed there full service prices for say 30 mins- 120$ and Diamond at 140$. So at least u know on the massage table in a room shaped like a tube that full service is readily available at a set price without submitting to add ons.

Megamaid has paid for a nude hj service then they have coaxed him into paying for the full service cost on top of the nude cost, that's where this has gone a wry.

https://townhallmassage.com/b2b-massage-rate/

I paid slightly more than the Full Service "Diamond" rate, which includes a few things I didn't get, like showering together. The comment about it being expensive relates to the overall experience.

• Daisy, not quite my type and smoker.
    • The facilities: While they're ok, they aren't amazing
    • Service: Missing any real massage, joint shower & only went for ~45min

For me it simply didn't add up to $250. Espically after making a specific booking and then being told on arrival that they aren't available.

But I'm sure with the right girl and a better booking experience I'd be happy here.
    Col. Sandurz: "It's Megamaid. She's gone from suck to blow!"

Quote Originally Posted by downthelane View Post
    From the pics on wechat and there website, the girls here are better looking than the ones i have met at 429City, and this business is now advertising 140$ Diamond service for 30 mins of full service. This shop will surely win a lot more customers on this deal