Person's Name : Apple

Establishment : Hornsby 142

Date of Visit : 26/7/17

Rates : $150/hr

Size/shape : Pretty face, slim but curvy and well-toned body, B-cups, shaved

Nationality or Ethnicity : HK

Services Provided : french kiss">DFK, BBBJ, FIV, 69, face-sitting, mish, doggie, COB

Value for money/recommend? : Definitely

My experience/comments : Called the day before, spoke to Cherry and booked Apple (Vicky had previously said she was good and had received good comments from customers).

Arrived a couple of minutes early and Vicky said that Apple was ready. She took my money and showed be to the newly-extended room at the end of the downstairs corridor.

Apple entered while I was in the shower.

She was wearing a black bra and panties set that admirably showed off her fine figure.

Apple is quite tall, has a pretty face and a slim but still curvy, well-toned figure. She has natural B-cups, a small tattoo on her lower stomach, great legs and was fully and freshly shaved.

I lay on the bed and she stripped and joined me.

We immediately got into some DFKing and she stuck her tits in my mouth before she moved down, via my nipples, to start licking my balls and perineum.

Apple then knelt between my legs and started a great BBBJ – no teeth, starting nice and slowly, with no interruptions and great eye-contact.

She moved round to kneel beside me and I was able to finger her pussy which was already quite wet.

I helped matters by licking my fingers and was able to insert a digit.

I then suggested some 69 and she readily moved round to oblige. This was very good and her moaning got a bit louder, especially when I inserted a digit again.

I then got her to turn around and sit on my face. Apple really got into this and was rubbing her clit while I licked her – I love it when a girl does that.

Her moaning got more intense and after a while she was squirming away and saying she’d cum.

I asked her to suck me some more before suggesting she get a condom.

As she dressed me I asked whether I could later cum in her mouth. She said “yes” but she seemed a bit reluctant.

Apple had made plenty of ominous comments about my size, comparing the width of my cock to that of her wrist, so I started slowly and gently in the missionary position.

She seemed slightly discomforted but took it well and I didn’t go at it too hard.

After a while I suggested some doggie and stood behind her as she knelt at the edge of the bed.

Again I took it slowly and it was really good looking down at her lovely butt as I slid in and out. She stopped me, however, when I tried to insert a thumb up her pack passage.

After a while Apple said it was too painful and turned over for a bit more mish.

I suggested she suck me some more and Apple removed the condom, wiped me down and knelt between my legs to resume her BBBJ.

She sucked me for a good while before she seemed to tire and tossed me off while rubbing my cock against her left tit. This got me over the line and I soon squirted over her.
Apple wiped me down and had a quick shower.

She rejoined me on the bed and then answered her phone. She spoke for a couple of minutes and I was starting to get a bit annoyed (I was paying, after all) but she finished and apologised, explaining there was a domestic delivery problem which she had to sort out.

Apple’s English is pretty good. She said she was from HK and has been in Australia for six months.

She has worked at 142 one day a week for just over a month and also works at 64TP as Orange and at Kelly’s, also as Orange.

It is only now, as I write this, that I notice the “fruit” connection in her names and wish I’d asked “Why?” She certainly had a nice “pear” (apologies for that – I’ll stop now!)

Time was up and Vicky was banging on the door so I showered, dressed and, after a farewell hug and kiss, departed.

Apple is a lovely girl – good looking with a fit body and eager to please. A definite “Recommend”.