Default Tiffany

Person's Name : Tiffany

Establishment : Artarmon 78A

Date of Visit : 15/04/2021

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : 78A Hamden Rd Artarmon/parlour78.com

Phone :0299047336

Hours of Business : 10:00 to 20:00

Rates : $150ph

Size/shape : Size 6 , B Cup Natural, Shaved, 160cm, rose tattoo on right tit [small tattoo]

Nationality or Ethnicity : Taiwan

Services Provided : bbbj, GFE, mish, lfk

Value for money/recommend? : Big Yes

My experience/comments :
    Lulu has been telling me come Thursday, new girl.
    So decided this afternoon for another visit.
    Arrived on time, Lulu us at the car park entrance.
    To Room 1
    Financials sorted.
    Lulu introduces Tiffany.
    Pink dress, red bra black panties.
    Looks good.
    Quick shower.
    Jump out Tiffany helps us towel down.
    Onto the bed.
    Very quick massage and straight onto bbbj.
    No teeth good suction, 2 very small tissue breaks, but she just kept going and going.
    Let her go for about 10 mins doing a stellar job keeping us nice and hard.
    Could see she was getting a bit tired, suggested some mish.
    PPE.
    Onto Mish.
    Nice warm pussy, again mix up pace.
    Both getting into rhythm.
    A bit of lfk.
    Ask her if she wants a mini break, no keep going, actually i wanted the break, so kept going.
    say dont cum too son, just keep going.
    OK.

after a while getting very close, pick up the pace and we where done.
    Cleaned us up.
    Mini massage.
    She showers first, as i am a bit slow and wobbly.
    Kiss and and cuddle, tells us come back see me.
    Of course.
    Chatting with Lulu on the way out, [luv Lulu she has some great stories]
    And on our way

Tiffany.
    Verys softly spoken.
    Very polite.
    Aims to please.
    Has jus a very very slight tummy.
    She does look good. [ that’s my eyes]
    Will definitely may return visits.

Always consider ymmv
    Always look after and respect the girls
    As they look after and respect us

Quote Originally Posted by Chillisause View Post
    dont cum too son, just keep going.
    Chilli,

How old is Tiffany, if she called you "son"?

NB

Sorry
    Spelling mistakes

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Everything OK Chilli? Just one girl brother? You are the guru of threesomes. HaHa
    In Love With Dillion Harper. And now in love with Saya Song too. Now adding Yhivi to the list.

Hi Bad man
    Three sum
    Soon

Default Tiffany at 78a - good session

Establishment : 78a Artarmon

Date of Visit : 6/5/21

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : Artarmon Brothel & Adult Sex Service | Artarmon 78A Brothel

Phone : 9904 7336

Hours of Business : 10 til late

Rates : $150/hr

Size/shape : Quite pretty, slimish figure, B-cups, shaved

Nationality or Ethnicity : Taiwanese

Services Provided : Rimming/tromboning, BBBJ, FIV, 69, FIA, cowgirl, LFKing, doggie, mish, CIM

Value for money/recommend? : Yes - a good session with a lovely lady

My experience/comments : Called to book Tiffany (thanks for the earlier AR, Mr Chilli). When I turned up I was met by Lulu and she went straight for my cock again (but she turned down my suggestion that she did more than just stroke it).

Tiffany was soon ready and I showered while she got her stuff. She is quite pretty and was wearing a short pink nightie.

She has a slimish figure with B-cups and was shaved. She has small tattoos above each breast (might be temporary ones) and has just had some cupping done on her breasts and back which resulted in some discolouration.

I lay down and Tiffany bent over me and started licking my balls and perineum. I raised a knee to see if she would so any further and she did so I turned over and knelt on all-fours and, after a wipe-down, she rimmed me while stroking my cock.

Tiffany then pulled my cock back and started sucking it so I turned over so she could do it properly.

It was a good BBBJ – very slightly toothy (but not too much), with good use of her hands and just the occasional tissue break.

As she was kneeling beside me I started to finger her pussy and she applied some lube to aid insertion.

We had some 69, with more finger-fucking and a bit of FIA, and Tiffany gently moaned a few times but she didn’t cum.

She dismounted and reached for a condom but I got her to suck me a bit more before she dressed me and she said I could later cum in her mouth.

We started with some cowgirl and Tiffany rode me with passion for a good while, with some light kissing included.

Next I stood by the bed for some doggie and Tiffany was moaning appreciatively while I had a thumb up her arsehole.

She then turned over and lay across the bed for some standing mish and some more kissing.

I was close to cumming so I withdrew, removed the condom and knelt by her head so she could suck me some more.

I soon came in her mouth and she went on sucking me for a good while before I lay down and she tidied me up. She kept her mouth closed while wiping me down and eventually went to spit in the bin and take a shower.

Tiffany sat on the bed and bed and we had a chat. She is from Taipei, has been here just over a year and works at 78a Thursdays and Saturdays and does a “normal” job other days.

The doorbell was going so I said she could leave while I showered and dressed.

On the way out I thanked Lulu and had a chat with Pamela who remembered that I’ve seen her for a few doubles and she suggested that I return soon for another one.

Bronze Member

May 2021

Size/shape : Size 6 , B Cup Natural, Shaved, 160cm, rose tattoo on right tit [small tattoo]

Services Provided : bbbj CIM Daty

Value for money/recommend? : Big Yes

My experience/comments :
    I being a complete lazy bastard decided that no fucking just sucking.
    Did the accounts with Mama had a shower and by time i finished had arrived she handed me towel
    I noted that when she came in she was wearing the same shoes as in the photo so thats good !
    She was pretty and her english is passable. I think she was easily late 30's Milfy which I like.
    I started giving her Daty after a mouth spray she seemed to enjoying it but when I lay back and
    she went BBBJ I was in heaven as she knew how to tease and keep it hard. Mostly no hands for 20 mins amazing at heaps of DT.
    Then I gave her a break with Daty for 10 (she was quite wet but i could not tell if it was FOAM so I guess she was pretty good at it.
    Then it was my turn again and with a tease and time of 20 mins. With running out she knew EXACTLY how to get the timing for CIM long and deep
    and speeding up till the end. Had so many which were fails before where I could not get over the line ( ie they sped up at the wrong time lol)
    but with her I knew it was going to be good. I exploded and she commented that she could not speak as her mouth was too full and we had a laugh.
    She showered first and then I and we were out of time.

Silver Member

Default Tiffany - Artarmon 78A

Date of visit: June 2021

Phone : 99047336

Size/shape : Size 6 , B Cup Natural, Shaved, 163cm, small tatt on her chest

Services Provided : BBBJ, LFK, CIM, FS and DATY

Value for money/recommend? : Most certainly

My experience/comments :
    I saw the positive reviews of both Fiona and Tiffany and decided to ring up to see if either were available. The mamasan advised Tiffany was available so made an hour booking to see her.

I got there and sorted out the financials and she showed me to the room near the waiting area with the leather seats. She told me that Tiffany will be about 5 minutes so I hopped into the shower and by the time I was done Tiffany walked in while I was drying off.

Tiffany looks even better than the photos of her on the website and I immediately got hard which she noticed and started to grind on me while undressing. We began LFK and feeling each other up and she was definitely getting wet when I was rubbing her.

Before we went on the bed she gave me the mouthspray after she had a few pumps and soon I was kissing her all over and going DATY. I didn't get her over the line but she enjoyed it and didn't have any FOAMing.

She then returned the favour and for the next 20mins gave me a great BBBJ she already had planned to get me over the line with 20 mins to go so I could go again for round 2.

She was very sensual and was slow in her BBBJ approach until the end when she picked up the pace when she was sensing I was close. I unloaded in her mouth and she took her time to expel my little soldiers and said nice and full.

We then rested for about 5 minutes before she started playing with the little fella again and I was ready to go. What followed was some fast paced action in many different positions. This time I wanted to finish from behind and I asked her to stand up so that we can do standing doggy. It didn't take long and round 2 was complete. My legs slightly buckled from the pleasure and fell on the bed to catch my breath.

We had a little chat and found out she only works Saturday but I think in a previous review and on their roster she works another day as well. Even with a bit of broken English she was great to talk to and we both complained about the track work that weekend.

Time was up and we both cleaned up and she ushered me out the backdoor into the cold Saturday evening.

Bronze Member

Date of Visit : 15/04/2021

Rates : $80/half

Size/shape : Size 6 , B Cup Natural, Shaved, 160cm, rose tattoo on both tits [small tattoo], hanging gut

Services Provided : bbbj, bbfs

Value for money/recommend? : NOPE NOPE NOPE

My experience/comments :
    Today was a big miss. I dont understand the rave reviews but a hard pass.

Aftee everything was sorted, she was like "condom suck?" During the bbbj it was so rough and rushed. Tooth like peeling the skin off my penis. And after a minute, she's like "no cum". And Im like "here we go". Whenever Im rushed I never cum. Anyways, then she just pops up and says fuck. Throughout the two minutes shes like "no cum?" And full FOAM. Only 10 minutes in she's says "10 minutes left, hurry cum. Another customer waiting". She takes the condom off to fuck bareback thinking Id cum faster but with that mental state I cannot. Suggested handjob and it was it like she was trying to tear my penis off. I asked if I could kiss and she said no. After a total of 15 minutes she says "no cum, I go shower"... And that was pretty much it. Like she's not pretty nor hot so the bad service just means a hard pass from me.

Tldr: paid 30 minutes, got 15 minute shit service. Didnt even make me cum and yeeted.

When I went out I asked the massaman if Lisa was working and she said "no Lisa" just wanted me out. Tiffany walked pass and heard me asking for someone else and just laughed.
    Last edited by GravityFalls; 10th June 2021 at 05:54 PM. Reason: add extra