It's a full service brothel guys.

Affiliated Member

Quote Originally Posted by brauninc View Post
    It's a full service brothel guys.
    yes,full service shop
    127 Club

0423 127 188
    127 Regent St, Chippendale NSW 2008
    11am till late (open 7days a week never close )

http://127city.com/
    Livechat (Click me)

Gold Member

Tried WeChat (on the new ID) and text to enquire about a booking but no response. Anyone else had any luck contacting the shop?

Quote Originally Posted by downthelane View Post
    Tried WeChat (on the new ID) and text to enquire about a booking but no response. Anyone else had any luck contacting the shop?
    They are very quiet on wechat. Best to ring there number for a booking. But use this site as well as the wechat for the girls pictures.

Gold Member

Not monitoring WeChat I get if they're just using it as an advertising platform. I've never had a problem with SMS before though.

I was out and about at the time so calling wasn't convenient. Besides, I prefer text for the written confirmation of the booking so there's no misunderstanding or confusion.

This shop appears to be getting some nice looking girls as per there latest pictures, but still no one is willing to give this place a try?

Silver Member

I could hazard a guess why and suggest perhaps the history of that shop is keeping punters here at bay.
    No doubt they have attractive girls, but with so many proven options available in close range (278 just up the road for example) it makes it easier to just walk on by.

Just my 2 cents.

Quote Originally Posted by mnhpas View Post
    I could hazard a guess why and suggest perhaps the history of that shop is keeping punters here at bay.
    No doubt they have attractive girls, but with so many proven options available in close range (278 just up the road for example) it makes it easier to just walk on by.

Just my 2 cents.
    They've had a name change.that usually does the trick

Bronze Member

Price is not competitive i reckon. Intro discount is only tiny too. If a new shop wants some attention and a lot of reviews, need to lower the price for a while.

Silver Member

They are on special @ Ginza standard rates with their 15% discount (i.e. 240 diamond).

So with Ginza/278 there is a good history, good product, and general acceptance that they are the top of the game.

Dropping prices would be a good start, if they wanted to target Ginza/278 clientele.

Club127 is a sister shop of Townhall Massage in Pitt st, and both offer Diamond full service now 140/30. The few times i have walked down Regent st towards Ginza, i had no idea there was a brothel in this area. I doubt this place now has any links to Top 127 and Nadria entertainment which were previous operating names.

If the girl suits they will be getting my business Australia day weekend.

I'm sad to report this shop is closed Saturday as was it closed yest. So my efforts to meet Suzy have been thwarted again. Someone else will need to be the guinea pig and try this place under its alliance with Town hall massage

Administrator - Sprezzatura andrewblake's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by brauninc View Post
    I'm sad to report this shop is closed Saturday as was it closed yest. So my efforts to meet Suzy have been thwarted again. Someone else will need to be the guinea pig and try this place under its alliance with Town hall massage
    Most of the shops that follow chinese NY are closed.. itís only fair..

Means you have to book another trip to sin city.. lol
    In love with ALINA LI.. Angela Chung.. Marica Hase.. Cindy Starfall including Rosie Ly now.. and now too Playboy Playmate YEN HOANG.. add to that Tia Tanaka.. and now Lea Hart.. and the hottest new cougar AKIRA LANE! and now add to that theblackalley model Lolita Cheng.. including now the most beautiful Thai babe I have ever laid my eyes on!.. Ope Maynart Mandsurang.. Now including KPOP BAND SISTAR.. and now Lee Hyori "10 Minutes".. OMG.. MAY THAI.. add to that now LIN LEE.. plus LIU WEN,MING XI, SUI HE and XIAO WEN JU.. NOW IN LOVE WITH YUMI ANNE.. add to that CLARA LEE.. plus AYUMI ANIME and now Tiffany Rain.. plus adding EMBER SNOW.. my latest IT girl/favourite #1 and hot Korean PS - HONEY MOON.. newest baby LULU CHU.. now added SEX BOMB - GATITA YAN