Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: 47B Barry Ave, Mortdale - 02 9534 8710

Sorry, I had to post this directly here as the template page won't let me post....

Person's Name : Angela

Establishment : 47B Barry Avenue Mortdale

Date of Visit : 25/6/17

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : https://auxxxreviews.com/forum/f73/4...22/index2.html

Hours of Business : 10am til late

Rates : $75 1/2 hour

Size/shape : A little chubby

Nationality or Ethnicity : Chinese

Services Provided : Full Service

Value for money/recommend? : Yes, but only because of the price

My experience/comments :

having not visited this establishment in a few months as I had been O/S, I dropped in to see Miko who I had visited on previous occasions and who was incredibly good at what she does. Ask the owner for Miko and am told that she no longer works there (aaaaarrgghhhh!! If anyone knows where Miko may now be, please tell me!!).

As I had been looking forward to the punt and without much time to spare, I thought I'd take a gamble and see the only available girl, Angela. One thing you have to keep in mind is that there only ever seems to be one girls available so it's either take her or walk out.

Anyway, in walks Angela and she isn't too bad looking and friendly which is a good start. I have my shower and once finished she goes in and gives herself a quick rinse.

Off to the bed and she starts the obligatory cat bath and proceeds to roll a condom on my erect cock. She gave a decent CBJ and had me hard as a rock. I thought I'd return the pleasure but for some reason as I went for her tits, she offered me her right one only and said 'this one baby'. Ok........... fair enough.............I had to be very soft too.....

As I had seen her scrub herself immaculately, I thought I'd give her a bit of a licking. She has a perfect pussy with just a thin landing strip and I proceeded to lick her clit. Once again she wanted it very soft so I was barely brushing her clit with my tongue. No fingers either...

After a while she started with 'ýou fuck good baby?' so I moved up to enter her in mish. Slid in easily but honestly, she wan't'that great. Wanted to turn her over and do her doggy but had had enough and couldn't be bothered. Persisted for a little while and just blew into the dom.

Had a shower, thanked her and headed off. Probably won't be back as she just didn't compare to Miko. Miko was able to squeeze your dick with her pussy which drives me crazy and not many girls can do it.

Would I go back? Probably not now. I'd rather pay double that rate as long as I found a working girl that can give the service I enjoy.

Default Linda - 47B Barry Street Mortdale

Person's Name : Linda

Establishment : 47B Barry Avenue Mortdale

Date of Visit : 21/1/19

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : 47b Barry Avenue | Brothel Advisor Australia

Hours of Business : 10am til late

Rates : $75 1/2 hour

Size/shape : Tall and quite slim

Nationality or Ethnicity : Northern Chinese

Services Provided : BBBJ, CIM

Value for money/recommend? : Yes, read on though.

My experience/comments :

Some time has passed since I visited 47B Barry Street Mortdale and I decided that yesterday was a good day for a visit and a punt. I rocked up and there was the usual story of only 1 girl being available. Feeling quite toey, I decided that whoever was available would have to do.

I was taken to the regular room at the end of the hallway by the papasan and waited until Linda walked in and introduced herself. She was quite an upgrade on the usual girls available at 47B. Tall, slim and quite pretty. So far so good. I handed over the cash and went in for my obligatory shower.

As I was finishing my shower, Linda walked back in and I asked her how her day had been so far. This is where things got a little strange! She said that she had had a very quiet day because of an accident with her. I said, ‘Really? What kind of accident??’ and she replied ‘it’s ok, never mind’.

Anyway, onto the bed I go and she starts to take of her bra. She then stated that she had to leave her panties on, the accident she was referring to was that her monthlies had come unexpectedly! I wasn’t sure what to do and was a bit peeved off that I wasn’t going to get exactly what I had come for, but on the other hand, I was too embarrassed to just get dressed and walk out plus I figured I just needed some sort of release! She stated that nevertheless she would give me great service.

I lie back and she started off with a very light and wet BBBJ. This is where things started to really take off. I have to say that it must have been one of the best Bj’s I’ve ever had in my life. Hard to describe but very soft, slow and wet! She’d lick under my balls and close and take my balls in her mouth gently before moving back to my shaft. Her other hand was expertly roaming all over my arse and just easing me.
    Now, I’m not one to usually blow from a BJ, but with her expertise and technique, it wasn’t long before I blew a week’s worth in her mouth, with Linda not losing one drop. I still can’t explain how good that BBBJ was, but I have to experience it again, that’s for sure! Hopefully I’ll get a chance to use that snatch of hers too though.

Linda is a really friendly girl, her English is decent and her body and looks are pretty good too. She stated that normally she works out of 47B on Mondays but had been rostered on yesterday as another girl had gone overseas. She had tried to get another girl to cover her shift in the morning when she found out about her ‘accident’ but there was no one available. She also works at 19 Pritchard Place Peakhurst on Thursdays (same owners I think).

Will I repeat? Yep sure, a really nice girl and good value for money, even if it is only for the BBBJ!
    Last edited by berrocca66; 21st January 2019 at 01:09 PM. Reason: New link

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123