Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: 47B Barry Ave, Mortdale - 02 9534 8710

Default 47B Barry Ave, Mortdale - 02 9534 8710

I've seen Sunny a few times now.She's a chinese/korean girl maybe 30. Nice body good tits.Shower first while she gets the bed sorted, Always gives a good massage with body slide then its roll over time and finshes with some nipple licking a CBJ and then rides me home The place is in an industrial area, its ok, nothing too flash. But Sunny is great value for your money, she is always happy and seems to enjoy what she does if u treat her right. I saw her on a wednesday, she told me she also work at artarmon on the weekends. Mortdale number is 9534 8710

Default Mortdale - 47B Barry Ave

I have been visiting this establishment now over the last 12 months.
    A fairly quiet industrial area with street parking available.
    Appears to be about 3-4 ladies working at a time, however, have never had a chance to choose lady. Owner will normally take you to a room, lady enters, you either agree (or disagree to see her? I dunno, never disagreed!) Ladies I've seen have always been attractive, all chinese/asian. Ladies have always been between 18-30 years, the largest lady perhaps a size 12-14, but she was a great chick! To date I have never had a bad experience here, the ladies are accommodating and friendly. The rooms are dimly lit with a inbuilt shower, mirrors and TV (A/Cond in rooms I've used) Only on 1 occasion I had a lady that was a little stand offish, however she was an exception to most experiences here.
    Prices 1/2 - $85, 1Hr - $130

Last lady I saw here was 3 weeks ago called Mia. She was in her late 20's, a tall slim lady with a very nicely toned body, I'm not an expert on bust size but probably a b-c cup, shaved and very friendly. I took the hour this time confirming that I would like to come twice which was not a problem. Her English was not perfect however, we managed to understand each other without a problem. A fairly typical session starting with shower whilst lady is getting money changed/sorted, bj, followed by sex in various positions, with massage between rounds, ending with a shower, kiss on the cheek - Bye! - Mia was ok with me touching her all over and made sure I was watching her display all the good bits in the mirror beside the bed whilst giving the bj. I was allowed to go down on her and she appeared to enjoy the experience. Whilst I am no expert with WL's, my experience has always been, be nice, polite, friendly, gentle and respect the WL's wishes and boundaries...and the experience is always rewarding.

Grrate64

Smile At mortdale

Person's Name: Jeje

Establishment: At Mortdale

Contact Details/Address: 47b Barry Ave 9534 8710

Hours of Business: 10am - till late

Prices: 140/hr

Size/shape: Small but not very thin

Nationality or Ethnicity: Chinese

Services: Full

Value for money/recommend?: Yes

My experience/comments: She is willing to please you with anything you ask for,Good BJ skilled ,Alway happy and smile even in the evening after she tried from long hours of work, She is working only on Tue.

Default barry ave

Person's Name: Lucy

Establishment : 47B Barry Ave

Date of Visit: 28/2/11

Contact Details/Address/Weblink: 47B Barry Ave, Mortdale. 95348710

Hours of Business: 10am-late

Rates:85 1/2 hr

Size/shape: medium

Nationality or Ethnicity:Asian

Services Provided:full service

Value for money/recommend?: Great value for service.

My experience/comments: Went to 47B barry ave after a long day at work. The building doesnt look too flash but the interior was okay. The manager led me to a room and Lucy walked in and introduced herself. She also said they dont normally give you a choice on who you can see. She spoke broken english but was very keen to give good service. Performed bbbj and full body kisses. Also let me blow my load on her tits. Went back, but it is a bit of a lucky dip as the next one i got was a starfish....

Person's Name : Cici

Establishment : 47b Barry St Mortdale

Date of Visit : 9/8/11

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : 47B Barry Ave, Mortdale. 95348710

Hours of Business :

Rates : $85 1/2 FS, $60 1/2 Massage

Size/shape : Slim, curvy hips and butt, a-cup

Nationality or Ethnicity : Chinese

Services Provided : FS, BBBJ, Massage, Body kisses but no kissing on mouth

Value for money/recommend? : Yes ... good value and will be happy to back

My experience/comments : I had sometime to spare last Tuesday night, and I knew this place existed but had never been before. As I was in the area, off I went.

Routine is as descibed by others. The place is neat, clean and well presented.

I was introduced to Cici. She's not gorgeous but she has a cuteness about her, and she spoke very good english. An asian WL that can actually hold a conversation and has a great attitude too is an awesome find.

Had a shower and got ready. Cici returned to the room and we had a bit of a cuddle and kissed each others nipples and so on, and she started moving over me kissing me as she went. When she got to lil Monty, she asked me if I want condom or not for the BJ. I answered not, and she gave me a very good BBBJ for about 15 mins or so. I very much enjoyed it.

We then got into the sex, with Cici on top. There was a bit of FOAM, but she didnt over act it which was ok.

After blowing my load, she got me to roll over and she gave me a really nice massage. I looked in the mirror, and there she was bent over me exhibiting a sensational view of a her beautiful pussy and arse. I just couldnt take my eyes off it.

I was happy with this place and will be back. Cici works Tuesdays only.

Default At Mortdale, asian full figure

Person's Name : Gigi

Establishment : At Mortdale

Date of Visit : 15/10/2011

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : 47A Barry Avenue, Mortdale ph:95348710

Hours of Business : 10am till late

Rates : $150 an hour

Size/shape : D cup, average

Nationality or Ethnicity : Chinese

Services Provided : CBJ, DATY didn't try or asked, FS, Anal didn't try or asked

Value for money/recommend? : Sydney is cheaper then Melbourne, first try in Sydney.

My experience/comments :

Had the urge for the whole week needing relief. Been in Sydney a couple of times already and decided to research the local Leader newspaper for a suitable estabishment. As alway when trying out new location always do research on location then maybe walk pass estabishment and look for quick exit and entry.

Firstly on the listed was at Riverwood, think they call it Cougartown entry by Cairn Street. It was out of the question as they lots of diners nearby. So went down the road to Mortdale in the industrial suburb, nice and quick on saturday nights.

Ring door bell and granted entry by the manager. Taken into the a room for introduction.
    Unfortunately or fortunately on this night, only Gigi was available. I suppose if you never try you will never know. So $150 for an hour. No rush.

Fortunately Gigi has a nice round big ass. First of into the shower, Gigi offered to shower with okay why not. She went to carass down there and washed it, causing upside.
    Onto the bed, there were no catbaths or message she just went straight to sucking nuts. After nut sucking, did CBJ, then just went straight to cowgirl, reverse cowgirl. Everything went in smoothly. She was very wet. Then it was mine turn to move. Missionary, then scissor. I got tired from all the hip movement, so it her turn back to cowgirl, then my turn for doggie.

It took a while before I had to let go. There were at least 15 minutes left, so she give me a message to finish of.

Gigi gives a good gfe, she was very wet and had nice hand filling boobs. She may not have the looks of a young asian but at least she is a full figure woman.

Person's Name : tTffany

Establishment : 47B Barry Ave

Date of Visit : 21st Feb

Contact Details/Address/Weblink :

Hours of Business :

Rates : 70 half hour plus 10% with card so 77

Size/shape : busty up top and tight down blelow

Nationality or Ethnicity : Thai

Services Provided : FS, BBBJ, DFK, Massage

Value for money/recommend? : YES

My experience/comments :

I've been to this place aaaaaaaaaages ago and thought i'd give it another shot. It's again in an industrial area and not really somewhere anyone would notice as there are no signs. There is a bad smell of smakoes when you wak in but once you get to the room its quite nice.

Was introduced to one girl, cant remember name but i was like hellllllllllll no! asked for someone else and she said no one available. I think we all know by now thats not true. I said i'll leave but then the mamasan sent another girl. I Can't remember her name for the life of me but it begins with t, lol.

She isn't much to llok at but her figure was what attracted me. She had a red bruise on her back, not sure why but didnt dare to ask.

Had a shower and then on to the bed. Straight away "i suck with or without condom" i love this girl already. Of course chose without. She really really really really knows how to suck. Came close to coming three times but stopped her as i wanted to last longer. I then asked if we can make out and what was really nice was that it wasn't only DFK but we were entangling each other in each others bodies. I love that, its better than sex for me. It's as if she wants you. As a favour i went down on her. Was quite smelly but tasted fine and as i licked her clit as i usually do she girated her hips in a circular motion and moaned a bit. After alternating between sucking and making out, which seemed like forever, she hopped on top. She just grinded herself on me letting me go really deep in her and she was leaning her hands on my chest, felt great. Started pounding away which she really liked and then came. After that a little massage and im out.

For me this was a perfect session. Others may not feel the same but i think its one of best ive had minus the looks. Will return. If i get the name ill post it lol
    Last edited by fartichoke; 6th March 2014 at 07:39 AM. Reason: Added person's name.

The girls name was tiffany

Person's Name : Jessie

Establishment : 47b Barry Ave Mortdale

Date of Visit : jan 2014

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : 47b Barry Ave Mortdale

Hours of Business :

Rates : 85 1/2 hour

Size/shape : slim but curvy. C cups

Nationality or Ethnicity : Asian

Services Provided : FS, BBBJ, DATY

Value for money/recommend? : yes.

My experience/comments : i was sent to the shop to get some groceries but was a bit unhappy and needed to do something to try and remove some angst so popped in here. rang teh bell and was greeted by a WL wondering where the mamasan was. but she took me to a room and said i'll look after you which i was happy enough about. Paid and had a shower in the generously sized room. Jessie comes back and we come together softly touching each other as we size one another up. We move to he bed for a catbath and BBBJ. after a while it is my turn to return teh favour with some DATY. This is something i enjoy and as is usually the case Jessie enjoys it too. After a long while i am pulled up to get covered and then we go in missionary until I finish and have a nice cuddle.

I leave feeling much better and go and get the groceries.

How was Jessies English? I'm trying to see if its the same Jessie I met there years ago (my first ever punt!).

My memory on this punt is a bit hazy due to my mindset when i went. But from what i can remember it was pretty good.

bet u got the groceries from Coles Oatley West??

Person's Name : Suki

Establishment : 47B Barry Ave, Mortdale

Date of Visit : 1/10/14

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : 95348710 website doesn't work

Hours of Business :

Rates : 70 / 30 mins 110/60 mins

Size/shape : Petite

Nationality or Ethnicity : HK

Services Provided : bbbj, fs

Value for money/recommend? : yes

My experience/comments : Stopped by this place to have a punt and see what was on offer. The front of this place looks a bit dodgy, with coloured fairy lights around the building you can't miss it. The room was decent from what i could tell as it was very dimly lit. There was only one girl available and Suki was her name. She is quite petite with B/C cups and a little landing strip. I could tell from my attempts that she wasn't into DFK so i just let her go to town on me. She gave me the choice for a covered bj or bbbj and i opted for the bbbj. Her technique was pretty good, not the best nor the worst. I didn't try for daty as i wasn't in the mood but i reckon she would have let me. Had sex in multiple positions finishing off in mish. After i came she let me take my time and just lay there with a full jimmy deep inside her. Then she started clenching her pussy around my cock as if to drain every last drop out of me, all the while giving me a cheeky grin. NICE i thought to myself, even though it was a quick 30 min session it was a nice touch that she didn't throw me off her in a rush to get me out the door. i've popped past there since but the wl's weren't really my type so i walked. All in all a pretty good session and at 70 for 30 you can't really complain. As it's convenient i'll keep popping past, i reckon every now and then you'll come across a little gem. Happy Punting Lads!

Person's Name : Suki

Establishment : 47b Barry Ave

Date of Visit : 21/10/14

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : 47b Barry Ave

Hours of Business : 10am til late

Rates : $70/30 $100/50 $115/60

Size/shape : Slim, pretty

Nationality: Chinese

Services Provided : FS

On the lookout for another place here over South that doesn't treat loyal customers like shit, and decided to visit this place, where many years ago I actually lost my punting virginity (not my actual virginity).

Its cheaper than it was years ago, obviously bowing to the low priced pressure of Pritchard etc, and their pricing is $115 hr, I can manage that!

Wandered in, greeted by papasan, no doubt a typical asian papasan, but was very friendly and welcoming and didn't treat you like prey as soon as you walked in the door like some other places we all know.

Asked to meet the girls, 2 available. First girl in, typical girl in a cheap brothel, bit older than would be ideal, bit chubbier than ideal, but looked like she'd be a great fuck. Told me she's give me good service, and I think I believe her, just gave that vibe (although I've been sucked in before!), but wanted to check out who else was available. In came Suki, slim, pretty, early 30's I guess, could pass in her 20's I reckon. Small nose piercing.

Greeted her and asked to see next girl and said only the 2 on. The second girl in line ups always seems to do this to try and get you to choose them, but having said that, maybe many of the places I've gone have only had 2 girls, who really knows.

OK to Suki then, and paid and showered.

On the bed, as mentioned in the previous review, not much kissing, so I went to work on her nipples which she loved, but I was there for a fuck.

Started in mish, went cowgirl, reverse cowgirl, doggy, mish, then rotated again (pardon the pun). The room was hot and I was completely stuffed and could not get over the line. I'm tempted to think Suki may have had a child naturally. You can't always tell, but when I'm horny and its been a while and I still cannot get the right stimulation its often ended up the case that the girl does have kids.

Ended after fucking her for nearly an hour, she was very apologetic but it was not her fault. I was not even particularly frustrated with her, or the lack of orgasm, I was just happy to have had a punt with a nice, pretty girl in a brothel that felt welcoming.

Off I went, surely to visit again.....see next review.....
    Jilamints - 'Extra Strong, Extra Long'

Person's Name : Gina

Establishment : 47b Barry Ave

Date of Visit : 23/10/14

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : 47b Barry Ave

Hours of Business : 10am til late

Rates : $70/30 $100/50 $115/60

Size/shape : Slightly thicker set than normal for an asian, but not 'fat'. Think maybe more age related being mid to late 30's and potentially having children

Nationality: Korean

Services Provided : FS, DFK!

After a nice punt here the other day I decided to return. Greeted at the gate by friendly female mamasan, once again welcoming and encouraging telling me 'very pretty girl today', without being too over the top.

Asked to meet the girls again. First girl in was Suki, who giggled and asked how long. Hope I didn't offend her but I told her that I'd like to see the other girl first. I'm sure these girls understand its often about variety and I surely hope she didn't think that I disliked her, as I didn't at all, but not likely to go again so soon with a girl who couldn't make me cum first time anyway. Oh, I meant to say, Suki also strikes me as being a little quiet and shy, which was really nice to see in one of these girls when most of them come across a lot 'stronger' and self confident.

Then came in Gina. Not as attractive as Suki and I think a little older, but I decided on her. Off she trotted with my $115 whilst I showered.

In she came as I was drying and commented 'ooohh, handsome', as I stand there, overweight and as hairy as an ape. At least try and make it more believable with something like 'ohh, big dick'. LOL

Asked if she was Chinese and she said no, Korean. Koreans are either duds or legends, I was expecting for $115 a dud.

Started with some standing DFK, and man, does this chick kiss. As we were doing so I was gently fingering her clit which she was loving, and unexpectedly she built up and eventually pulled away as she orgasmed! It was genuinely an orgasm as I could tell from the difficulty she was having in the DFK as it built.

Told her I'd like to fuck her so we got on the bed, started with more kissing and ended up with my cock parting and rubbing her wet lips with a yummy cock/pussy slide. I could have practically cum from that but needed to get inside her. Dommed up and got inside. Fucked in mish, then got a bit tired so changed to cowgirl where she was very good at, then when she got tired back to mish where I started building and pumped a load deep in her and the dom. Collapsed on top of her, still inside her, hardly able to move. Eventually mini-me started deflating so decided it was time to get him out and clean him up.

Shower, then what ended up being an amazing massage. In fact I asked if she was trained in massage and she said no, her friend taught her. Wow, I'd love to meet the friend!

So far, this place and the girls, for the money have been great. I have little doubt there are probably older pork chops here, but I've been lucky.

Maybe not to the quality of elsewhere, but a lot more respectful too. Worth a try.
    Jilamints - 'Extra Strong, Extra Long'

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast