Person's Name : Alice

Establishment : Hornsby 142

Date of Visit : 10/1/19

Rates : $160/hr

Size/shape : Very pretty and young looking, short with a slim but shapely figure, A-cups, nice arse, shaved bush

Nationality or Ethnicity : Half Japanese, half Chinese

Services Provided : LFK, BBBJ, 69, DATY, cow-girl, mish

Value for money/recommend? : Definitely - a really cute and sweet young girl, and more relaxed than when I saw her six weeks ago

My experience/comments : Called yesterday, spoke to Vicky and booked a girl I’ve been meaning to see for a while.

This morning Vicky called me and said my booking was no longer working today (good customer service) so she suggested a new girl, Alice.

Turned up and chatted to Vicky about some of the other new girls. Both the current Coffee and Coco are new girls, not the ones with the same names that they had last year.
Paid Vicky and was sent up to Room 6 where Alice was waiting.

She is very pretty and young-looking – a real, sweet, “girl-next-door” look. She was immediately friendly and cheerful and we exchanged a peck on the lips.

Alice is quite short and was her day clothes as I was obviously the first customer of the day. I stripped and showered and she stripped.

Alice has a lovely slim, but still shapely, figure with A-cups, a lovely bum and great legs. She has a faint C-section scar on her abdomen and her bush was fully shaved but very slightly stubbly. Onto the bed and Alice stroked my cock and licked my nipples before moving down.

After a good used of a wet-wipe, she started licking my balls, then shaft and then took me in her mouth.

It was a very good BBBJ – she started nice and slowly and softly with good hand-action, no teeth, few interruptions and nice eye-contact.

I propped myself up so I could watch this cutie sucking me (and to admire her arse in the mirror at the foot of the bed).

I suggested some 69 and Alice wiped her pussy and moved round.

This was great and she was soon moaning (she’d been pretty quiet until then). It sounded like she came a couple of times before squirming away and blowing me some more.
I then got her to lie on the bed and went down for some DATY.

Again she got quite vocal (but not really loud) and soon pushed my head away, asking me to be gentle. She might have cum again.

Alice knelt beside me and stroked me some more while she got her breath back. After a bit more BJ I had to get her to grab a condom.

She dressed me and straddled me for some cow-girl, asking that I only go “halfway” – she was really tight.

She started Asian-style and then knelt and rode me slowly me well. I suggested that I go on top and we moved round.

Again she asked that I be gentle and at first she held on to the base of my shaft to restrict my access but I went slowly and she then removed her hand.

This was great, looking down on this cute young girl, but she was clearly in some discomfort so after a while I said “You suck me again”.

After removing the condom and wiping me down Alice blew me some more and I made it clear when I was cumming and she pulled her head away at the last moment and I squirted. Alice wiped her hands and rejoined me on the bed.

She said she has been in Australia for eight months and her father was Japanese and her mother Chinese (Shanghai) but she was brought up in Japan, although she clearly speaks Chinese as that was the language I was using on my translator app (although her English is not too bad).

She’s only just started at 142 and I asked her which days she works there (Tuesdays and Thursdays) and whether she works anywhere else. She used her phone and showed me the address of Kelly’s and I immediately realised she was Coco from Kelly’s. I saw her there six weeks ago but I’d just spent an hour with her without recognising her. I am hopeless when it comes to remembering some of the girls.

She also works at 64, again as Alice.

I showed her some photos of China on my phone that I’d shown her last time and she then remembered me by recognising the photos of my son. I laughed and said “So you remember my son but not me”.

Time was up and I pointed to the clock and said I had to shower.

A final peck on the lips and I departed.

Another very good session with a really sweet young girl and I think this one was better as she seemed more relaxed and confident and less reserved than she was six weeks ago.