Establishment : 47b Mortdale

Date of Visit : 20/4/21

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : Mortdale 47b Brothel - Mortdale 47B

Phone : 0452 218638

Hours of Business : 10 til late

Rates : $150/hr

Size/shape : OK face, curvy figure (bit cuddly), B-cups, fully shaved

Nationality or Ethnicity : SG

Services Provided : Rimming/DD/tromboning, BBBJ, 69, DATY, partial FIA on me, cowgirl, doggie, partial FIA on her, mish

Value for money/recommend? : Absolutely

My experience/comments : The Mamasan recommended Amanda to me several weeks ago and I have tried to book her a couple of times before succeeding today.

Turned up a bit early but Amanda was ready and I was shown straight into the room.

She has an OK face and was wearing a very short black nightie over a black bra and g-string.

I showered and she stripped. She has a curvy figure (a bit cuddly) with B-cups, a nice round bum and was fully shaved.

Onto the bed and Amanda didn’t waste time with a catbath, she immediately applied some lube to my cock and started stroking it while licking my balls and perineum.

She soon pushed my knee in the air and started rimming me.

I made it easier by turning over to kneel on all-fours and Amanda soon had her tongue up my arsehole while stroking my lube-covered cock.

It was one of the best trombonings I have ever had so I let it go on for ages until I had to initiate a change or I would have squirted way too soon.

I lay down and Amanda used more lube and gave me an excellent BBBJ – nice and sensual with no teeth, great hand-action, no interruptions and some nice eye-contact.

Again I let this go on for a good while before suggesting some 69.

This was OK but her BJ was getting me close so I had to get her to lie down for some DATY. I went for some FIV but Amanda said “No touchy inside”.

Amanda had her legs in the air and was moaning and saying she was horny before she pushed my head away saying “Enough, I cum”.

I lay down for some more delightful BJ and she now fingered my arsehole and pushed it in a bit until I had to ask her to get a condom.

As she dressed me she said I could later cum in her mouth.

We started with some cowgirl but she was really tight and she didn’t seem too comfortable so I asked for some doggie.

I went slowly, and I also had a thumb up her arsehole a little bit, but couldn’t really pound away so I got her to lie down for some mish.

This was better as Amanda started to loosen up and I could work up a bit more speed but I wanted some more BJ and a CIM finale.

I lay down and Amanda removed the condom, applied some more lube and resumed sucking me.

I soon made it clear when I was about to cum but she pulled her head away just before I squirted.

This surprised me as, as I have said before, in my experience rimmers are usually CIM-mers, but it was still good.

After the tidy-up Amanda gave me a light massage while we had a chat (her English is quite good). She said she was from Singapore and has been here a couple of years. She works at 47b only on Tuesdays and also works in an MP in the City (HJs only, no jiggy-jig).

Time to shower, dress and depart and I had a quick word with the Mamasan on the way out.

Amanda’s not a girl one would pick first out of a decent line-up but, for me, it’s the service in the room that counts and she rates highly in this regard.

Quote Originally Posted by Newboy View Post
    for me, it’s the service in the room that counts
    Amen to that NB...