Person's Name : Angela

Establishment : 47b Mortdale

Date of Visit : 17/10/20

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : www.mortdale47b.com.au

Phone : 0425 218638

Hours of Business : 10 til late

Rates : $150/hr

Size/shape : Quite pretty, tallish, curvy and shapely figure (not fat), B-cups, fully shaved

Nationality or Ethnicity : Chinese

Services Provided : DFKing, rimming/tromboning, BBBJ, 69, DATY, cowgirl

Value for money/recommend? : Absolutely

My experience/comments : Wanted to try Angela and discovered she was working today so I booked her.

When I turned up the Mamasan was very apologetic, saying Angela hadn’t arrived yet (transport problems) but would be there in 10 minutes so we had a chat.

Angela soon arrived and she too was apologetic. She is quite pretty and tallish and was wearing a short yellow wrap-thing which was open at the back (no knickers) showing off her lovely bum. The outfit that she is wearing in the website photo of her standing in the corridor is the same but that one’s red.

Into the room and Angela was immediately cheerful and playful, as she was all the way through the session.

We both stripped (it didn’t take her long) and she joined me in the shower for a very enjoyable washing.

Angela has a curvy figure, not at all fat but nicely shapely, with B-cups, widish hips and, as I said, a lovely round butt. She was fully and freshly shaved.

I went to the bed and Angela danced to the music while she dried herself.

She then knelt over me and we kissed a bit before she moved down to rub her tits over my body and then groin.

Angela then started licking my balls and then perineum so I raised a knee in the air to improve her access. She looked up at me and said “You like?” and I nodded so she pushed my knee further back and started rimming me.

After a while I got her to stop and I turned over to kneel on all fours in front of her and she continued to rim me while stroking my cock – lovely.

I then lay down and she started a good BBBJ – no teeth, lovely smiling eye-contact, good used of the tongue and no interruptions. She also tried to go deep a few times but it got very slightly toothy when she did so.

I suggested some 69 and she moved round and was immediately responsive.

She was soon dripping wet, and I literally mean dripping as my face was covered in her lovely, creamy juices, and she was shuddering and squirming and getting loud.

Angela dismounted for a break and I then got her to lie down for some DATY.

I moved a finger to her pussy but she said “Not inside”.

She soon went off again and her orgasms seemed to come in waves as she squirmed around and pushed down on the back of my head grinding my tongue onto her clit.

We bother needed a breather and I knelt over her and we kissed some more while she stroked my cock, rubbing it against her clit like a dildo.

She panted “Fuck me” and reached for a condom but I said “You fuck me” and lay down.

As she dressed me I asked whether I could cum in her mouth but she said “Cum in pussy”.

Angela climbed aboard for some cowgirl and we kissed some more while she rode me with such skill and passion that I couldn’t stop myself and I filled the dom.

I’m pretty certain that Angela came at the same time and she kept on convulsing and riding me for a while afterwards.

We didn’t have much time left so we both showered and had a chat while we dressed.

Angela said she is from Guangzhou and currently works at 47b only on Saturdays, working at a massage parlour in Auburn (HJ only) other days.

On the way out I saw another new girl who looked worth a visit.