Contact Details/Address/Weblink : mortdale47b.com.au

Phone : (02) 9534 8710

Hours of Business : 10am to 11pm

Rates : $80 1/2 hour

Size/shape : Medium

Nationality or Ethnicity : Chinese

Services Provided : BBBJ, CFS, LFK, DATY, Rimming

Value for money/recommend? : Yes

My experience/comments : It had been a while since I had visited 47B Barry Avenure Mortdale, an establishment that gets very few reviews on auxxx and being in the area last Wednesday, I decided to take a punt and try my luck as unfortunately 47B doesn't seem to update any rosters either here or online anymore.

I was greeted by a young Mamasan who I found incredibly sexy and fitting my style but I dared not breach the subject of her being available! I explained to her what I was after and it seemed to me that there weren't more than 2 girls on at the time. This isn't surprising as I can't understand how they can have much business with the lack of advertising and the location in the industrial area of Mortdale.

I was recommended Angela and opted for just 1/2 an hour as I wasn't sure what to expect. I handed over my $80 and was taken to one of the dimly lit rooms.

Soon after Angela walked in and she seemed reasonable ok. Medium figure, nice breasts and ok to look at. Now at this stage I have to say that her English is very limited which makes it hard to communicate.

Nevertheless, I wasn't there for a chat'and as for her sexual prowess, well she's not lacking there! I jumped in for a shower whilst she undressed.

Onto the bed and Angela proceeded with a more than reasonable BBBJ, taking my balls into her mouth and licking all the way along the shaft. The usual 'you so big' was a bit off putting - as I really am not that big! She then motioned to me if I would like her to rim me. I've never had that done so said 'sure!' Out cam the wet wiped and after a good wipe down (lol) she began to lick my ass and inserting her tongue. It felt damn good!

i then turned over and had her lie on her back.... I kissed her responsive nipples and then worked down for some DATY. She was very clean and fresh and I gave her a good tongue lashing. She was moaning like crazy, holding the back of my head and after a while shuddered... It's quite easy to tell if it's a fake orgasm or not... the type of wetness to her pussy.... I'm sure most guys know what I mean.

She then wiped my mouth with the wet wiped and covered me up as I kneeled between her legs. She said 'slowly please, too big' or something along those lines and I carefully entered her. After a while of pounding, I exploded into the bag.

I got up to have a shower and Angela then showered whilst I was getting dressed. She said that she was finishing up then and began to get dressed into her civvies, tight jeans, top and a jacket and she looked quite stunning! If I saw her in the street I'd definitely have a second glance.

Angela only works on Wednesdays and her English is limited but if you want a good and inexpensive punt, give her a go.

Default Angela 47B Barry Avenue Mortdale

Person's Name : Angela

Establishment : 47B Barry Avenue Mortdale

Date of Visit : 2/9/20

Services Provided : BBBJ, Rimming

My experience/comments: I was feeling a bit toey last week so I decided it was time for a punt. I originally wanted to see TS Jenny but she has a bit going on at the moment so I decided to follow up on my previous visit to Barry Ave Mortdale and pay another visit to Angela.
    Much to-ing and fro-ing between my self and the Mamassan at Barry Ave Mortdale and I still could not make out whether Angela was working that day or not (It was a Wednesday – her usual rostered day) - they really should have a roster somewhere!. I eventually Made out that Angela was at Barry Ave but was not feeling well so I left it at that.

Being how I am, once I start organising a punt, if it falls through, I have to go through with another one somewhere! Having been told that there were a couple of other really great girls at Barry Ave, I headed there anyway.

Mamassan opened the door and recognised me from previous visits and then explained that Angela was just starting her time of the month and that was why she wasn’t available and that as I hadn’t booked, the other girls weren’t available for another hour or so and would I like to see Angela for a blow and go instead.

Stuff it, I figured I’d have to get my rocks off some how so paid to see Angela
    I was ushered into a room and there was Angela, fully dressed and looking very much to my liking. I paid up, jumped in the shower and she proceeded to strip. I wasn’t going to dunk my cookies in her but really wanted those lips around my cock. I came out of the shower, dried myself and lay on the bed. Out came the wet wipes and she proceeded to give me a really good wipe down.

Angela has a really good technique with her bbbj. I played with her breasts and slightly rubbed her clit while she sucked me. She then asked if I wanted to be rimmed…. Well yeah! Once again, out with the wipes and then she proceeded to give me a great rimming whilst playing with my cock.

I was close to cumming so she took me in her mouth again until I exploded, She continued sucking and then disposed of it in a tissue. She wiped me up, I had a shower and then we had a cigarette together lol.

Though I want to see TS Jenny next, I also can’t wait to go back and get the full service again from Angela… oh, and take google translate along with you lol.

Establishment : 47B Barry Avenue Mortdale

Date of Visit : 16/9/20

Services Provided : BBBJ, Rimming, CFS, DATY

My experience/comments: I'm pretty much a creature of habit and when it comes to punting, I tend to stick to the tried and proven girls. At the moment I have Angela at Barry St Mortdale and Linda at Pritchard Place Peakhurst, thus here's my review for my latest visit with Angela.

I called ahead about 2 hours before to make a booking and turned up right on time. Mamasan greeted me (oh how I would love to be able to book her! She's just got something about her that drives me wild) and led me to a room where shortly after Angela appeared and gave me a big hug. I paid her and took up the offer of a shower. Angela stripped naked and I lay down on the bed. Angela has a thing for music in the background and on came some Chinese k-pop style music and on went the rabbit ears hair holder to keep her hair back. Having a session with Angela is almost like a party atmosphere with her bopping away to the music and trying to fuck at the same time! lol. Angela proceeded to wipe me down with wet wipes before giving me her usual great BBBJ. Communication is always difficult so learn how to use Google translate! lol. Some rimming followed where once again she wiped me down first, damn she's good at that!

After a bit of sucking, I ask her to move up for a 69. No complaints from her and she lowers her pussy onto my face as I go to town on her snatch. She actually tastes great and loved to have her pussy licked. Flip her over and I continue down for some DATY for a while and feel her shudder a couple of times and wow, is she wet!!

I really wanted to be inside her so I move up and Angela puts the dom on. I slide in easily. I pump away for a while, Angela grabbing my butt to push in deeper and soon feel the inevitable and fill up the dom. I lay back, another great session for such a cheap price.

Just remember that Angela only works Wednesdays.

Default Angela at 47b - a very good session with a playful and passionate girl

Establishment : 47b Mortdale

Date of Visit : 17/10/20

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : www.mortdale47b.com.au

Phone : 0425 218638

Hours of Business : 10 til late

Rates : $150/hr

Size/shape : Quite pretty, tallish, curvy and shapely figure (not fat), B-cups, fully shaved

Services Provided : DFKing, rimming/tromboning, BBBJ, 69, DATY, cowgirl

Value for money/recommend? : Absolutely

My experience/comments : Wanted to try Angela and discovered she was working today so I booked her.

When I turned up the Mamasan was very apologetic, saying Angela hadn’t arrived yet (transport problems) but would be there in 10 minutes so we had a chat.

Angela soon arrived and she too was apologetic. She is quite pretty and tallish and was wearing a short yellow wrap-thing which was open at the back (no knickers) showing off her lovely bum. The outfit that she is wearing in the website photo of her standing in the corridor is the same but that one’s red.

Into the room and Angela was immediately cheerful and playful, as she was all the way through the session.

We both stripped (it didn’t take her long) and she joined me in the shower for a very enjoyable washing.

Angela has a curvy figure, not at all fat but nicely shapely, with B-cups, widish hips and, as I said, a lovely round butt. She was fully and freshly shaved.

I went to the bed and Angela danced to the music while she dried herself.

She then knelt over me and we kissed a bit before she moved down to rub her tits over my body and then groin.

Angela then started licking my balls and then perineum so I raised a knee in the air to improve her access. She looked up at me and said “You like?” and I nodded so she pushed my knee further back and started rimming me.

After a while I got her to stop and I turned over to kneel on all fours in front of her and she continued to rim me while stroking my cock – lovely.

I then lay down and she started a good BBBJ – no teeth, lovely smiling eye-contact, good used of the tongue and no interruptions. She also tried to go deep a few times but it got very slightly toothy when she did so.

I suggested some 69 and she moved round and was immediately responsive.

She was soon dripping wet, and I literally mean dripping as my face was covered in her lovely, creamy juices, and she was shuddering and squirming and getting loud.

Angela dismounted for a break and I then got her to lie down for some DATY.

I moved a finger to her pussy but she said “Not inside”.

She soon went off again and her orgasms seemed to come in waves as she squirmed around and pushed down on the back of my head grinding my tongue onto her clit.

We bother needed a breather and I knelt over her and we kissed some more while she stroked my cock, rubbing it against her clit like a dildo.

She panted “Fuck me” and reached for a condom but I said “You fuck me” and lay down.

As she dressed me I asked whether I could cum in her mouth but she said “Cum in pussy”.

Angela climbed aboard for some cowgirl and we kissed some more while she rode me with such skill and passion that I couldn’t stop myself and I filled the dom.

I’m pretty certain that Angela came at the same time and she kept on convulsing and riding me for a while afterwards.

We didn’t have much time left so we both showered and had a chat while we dressed.

Angela said she is from Guangzhou and currently works at 47b only on Saturdays, working at a massage parlour in Auburn (HJ only) other days.

On the way out I saw another new girl who looked worth a visit.

Affiliated Member

Roster 6 November,Friday
    Diana
    Angela
    Jolie
    Yuky

Dear Berocca66

As a gesture to my fellow brothers may I suggest that any proposal to the Mamasan for an appointment whereby intimacy may be shared with her is likely to be responded with a broom over the head.

This most polite and gentle lady does not lambada in the room with anyone.

She is content with being manager. And may I say that she is wonderful at her job with the added bonus of being an equally wonderful human being.

However if you wish to try St George Hospital or Bankstown Hospital are only moments away via ambulance

Quote Originally Posted by Shark67 View Post
    Dear Berocca66

As a gesture to my fellow brothers may I suggest that any proposal to the Mamasan for an appointment whereby intimacy may be shared with her is likely to be responded with a broom over the head.

This most polite and gentle lady does not lambada in the room with anyone.

She is content with being manager. And may I say that she is wonderful at her job with the added bonus of being an equally wonderful human being.

However if you wish to try St George Hospital or Bankstown Hospital are only moments away via ambulance

Shark67, I was definitely being facetious and won't be asking Judy for anything but her recommendations! Having said that, I've now tasted the delights of Summer at 47B so she's my go-to for the time being.