Person's Name : Jessica

Establishment : 47b Mortdale

Date of Visit : 29/9/20

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : Mortdale 47b Brothel - Mortdale 47B

Phone : 0452 218638

Hours of Business : Not sure

Rates : $150/hr

Size/shape : Quite pretty, slender curvy figure (not fat), decent C-cups, nice bum, good legs, either closely trimmed or fully shaved (but not today)

Nationality or Ethnicity : HK

Services Provided : BBBJ, 69, cowgirl, doggie, mish

Value for money/recommend? : Yes - a good session in a promising shop

My experience/comments : This was my first visit to this shop. It’s in the middle of an industrial estate and is easy to identify as its painted blue and is the only place in the street that looks like a brothel.

I guess parking might be difficult during the day around here but I got an on-street place right out front today and there are a couple of spaces on the driveway.

I’d called ahead and asked which girls were working – Jessica, Mora and, starting a bit later, Jolin. I liked the photo of Jessica so I booked her. (You can’t see much from the photo but Jessica later confirmed it is her and it was taken in the corridor.)

Turned up and the door was opened by the Mamasan. She immediately recognised me from previous shops and gave me a hug and held my hand as she led me inside.

She took me to a room where Jessica was waiting.

The room is well-appointed and a decent size with a shower and a very large mirror side-on to the bed although the walls seem pretty thin. (Jessica later told me there are four rooms, all the same.)

Jessica is quite pretty and was wearing a very short black dress showing a good pair of legs.

She was immediately friendly and cheerful (her English is quite good) and she said she was from Hong Kong.

I stripped and showered and Jessica stripped and waited for me on the bed.

She has a slender but curvy figure with a nice pair of C-cups and a nice bum. She had a tattoo on her left breast (but she said it was a temporary stick-on) and her bush was either very closely trimmed or shaved but not today.

I joined her on the bed and, after a brief catbath, she knelt between my legs and asked whether I wanted a condom suck or no condom suck. “No condom” I replied and she started a very good BBBJ. There was no hint of teeth, nice and soft lips, lovely eye-contact and good hand-action although it was only half deep and there were, at first, a couple of brief tissue-breaks.

I let this go on for a good while before suggesting some 69 and she moved round but said “No finger inside”.

Jessica was soon moaning and twitching and when she eventually pulled away she said she’d cum three times – I was happy to believe her.

Just before she pulled away she grabbed a condom and dressed me and clearly wanted to be fucked.

She climbed aboard for some cowgirl, asking me to go slowly, pussy small, etc (which I always find strange as in CG the girl is on top and I let her dictate the depth and pace).

Jessica loosened up, saying “All inside” and rode me well for a good while before suggesting that I fuck her.

I asked for some doggie and she pulled a horrified face, saying “Too big, too big” so I started to switch to the mish but she knelt in front of me and said “OK, doggie”.

This was very good as she has a shapely bum and was getting quite vocal and we were both watching the action in the side-on mirror.

I could have finished like that but I also wanted some mish so I got her to lie down.

Jessica had her knees in the air and was urging me on with some dirty talk so I gradually went faster until I squirted.

She tidied me up and had a quick shower before offering me a massage but I got her to lie in my arms and we had a lovely chat.

Jessica said she has been here a couple of years and works at 47b Mondays, Tuesdays and Wednesdays, studies English two other days and takes the weekend off. This was just her second week here.

Her pinger went when were at the 55 minute mark so I showered and dressed. After a final hug I went and had long a chat with the Mamasan.

The new girl Mora (Malaysian) came in while we were chatting – reasonably pretty, tall, good figure and leggy – looked good.

First impression? Seems like this shop has some potential – might have to do some more research!!!