Date of Visit : 15/11/20

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : Mortdale 47b Brothel - Mortdale 47B

Phone : 0452 218638

Hours of Business : 10 til late

Rates : $150/hr

Size/shape : Quite pretty, B-cups, slimish figure, cute butt, landing strip

Nationality or Ethnicity : HK

Services Provided : BBBJ, 69, FIV, DATY, LFK, cowgirl, reverse CG, doggie

Value for money/recommend? : Yes - a very enjoyable session with a girl who's eager to please

My experience/comments : I’ve seen four different girls at this place over the last couple of months and they have all been very good, and they have some new girls on the roster, so I thought I’d see a fifth.

Turned up and, after a quick chat with the Mamasan, I was taken to Lisa’s room. The Mamasan introduced me as “A handsome man” – she should have gone to Specsavers!!!!!! – and I handed over the money.

Lisa is medium height with quite a pretty face and was wearing a short tight dress over a black bra and knickers. She was immediately friendly and chatty.

I showered and Lisa stripped to reveal a nice, slimish figure with B-cups, a cute bum and her bush was trimmed to a landing strip.

I lay down and Lisa joined me, wiped my cock and asked whether I wanted a condom suck or no condom. I said “No condom” and she said “But condom fuck”. I said “Always” and she said “Good, safe”.

After the briefest of licks of my nipples she knelt between my legs, wiped me down and started on my balls and perineum with a rapidly flicking tongue.

She soon worked her way up my shaft in the same manner and took me in her mouth.

It was a very good BBBJ – no teeth, loads of saliva, excellent tongue-work and just the occasional tissue-break when it got a bit too dribbly.

I requested some 69 and Lisa moved round. This was also very good as she was soon moaning and twitching and these reactions gradually got more and more intense as she came and squirmed away for a breather.

Lisa then knelt beside me to suck me some more so I took the opportunity to gently finger-fuck her – she was very wet.

She moved to kneel between my legs for some more BJ and then asked whether I wanted to fuck yet but I got her to lie down for some DATY.

Lisa was now getting really loud and she played with her tits while I licked her. And there was more gentle finger-fucking – by now she was dripping wet.

Eventually she tensed up and pushed my head down onto her clit while she shuddered and squealed to a very intense orgasm. It is just about the best thing when the girl reacts like that – I love it.

I knelt over her and we had some light kissing while she recovered and after a bit more BJ I asked her to get a condom.

As she dressed me I asked whether I could later cum in her mouth. She said I could but I think there was some uncertainty – sort of “If you like……”

We started with some cowgirl with Lisa sitting upright so I used my thumb to rib her clit.

This was good and she moved to Asian-style and rode me while looking down at me sliding in and out – nice.

I then gestured for her to move round for some reverse CG and I propped myself up on my elbows to watch her bouncing up and down on my cock.

Lisa then suggested that I fuck her and I asked for some doggie and stood at the foot of the bed while Lisa put a pillow under her.

This was very good as Lisa was getting really loud and was rocking back and forth. I started to tickle her arsehole but she asked me to stop when I went for some insertion.

I pounded away for a good while and we got a great rhythm going so I kept on like that until I eventually squirted.

I had to lie down and Lisa tidied me up and she gave me a light massage while we had a chat – her English is a bit limited but not too bad.

She said she was from Honkers and has been here for one year. She works at 47b on Sundays and Mondays and sometimes other days if the boss asks her to cover.

Time was soon up and we showered, dressed and I wandered down the corridor and had a quick chat with the Mamasan.

There was another girl in reception and she looked cute with (from what I could see) a nice, slim figure – one for a future visit.

That makes it five very good sessions out of five here – that’s the sort of strike rate I like!!! And I paid my compliments to the Mamasan for achieving and maintaining a high level of quality control (although I made my words a bit easier to understand than that).

Person's Name : Lisa

Establishment : 47B Barry Ave Mortdale

Date of Visit : 27/4/21

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : Mortdale 47b Brothel - Mortdale 47B

Phone : 0452 218 638

Hours of Business : 10 until late

Rates : $85 half hour, $150 hour

Size/shape : Cute face and nice body, a little shortish with B Cups

Nationality or Ethnicity : Chinese (Guangdong I think?)

Services Provided : BBBJ, CFS,

Value for money/recommend? : Yes

I’ve now seen Lisa a couple of times and she definitely doesn’t disappoint. She has one of those genuinely sweet personalities and tries to satisfy. Booking made, I set off for 47B.

I started off with the usual shower and Lisa then joined me on the bed. She started with some light French kissing and proceeded with a cat bath, concentrating on my nipples (which honestly doesn’t do anything for me). This was followed by a nice bbbj though she is definitely a slurper! I was hoping for a bit of rimming but nope..

We then moved around for 69 and she has a sweet tasting pussy, after about 15 minutes of this and with Lisa now quite wet, it was time to dress up and she hopped on top and had to take it slow as she is quite tight. I flipped her around for some mish and started pounding her. She loved this and with her grip around my cock, it wasn’t long before I blew into the bag.

A nice leg massage to finish and it was time to leave. Overall, a really nice lady and worth the visit

Default Lisa 47b mortdale

Establishment : 47b mortdale

Month/Year of Visit : September 2022

Phone :0452218638

Hours of Business : 10am till late

Rates : $150 an hour

Extras Cost :nil

Services Provided This Session : BBBJ, DATY, FS, Anal

Size/shape : C cup, slim

Nationality or Ethnicity : Chinese

Value for money/recommend? : Fuck yes!

My experience/comments : every few month i like visit lisa from 47b mortdale, as her service was constantly good

lisa is skinny with perky tits, she has fair skin and close strim pussy,

when the sesion begin,she usually start with sweet talk, so it feels much like gfe, follow by cbj, and cat bath, bbbj if she likes you. usually by then ill be so horny and start suck her tits and daty her right after,

everytime i cum inside her pussy(with condom) it feel so satisfying

Bronze Member

Establishment : 47B Barry St Mortdale

Month/Year of Visit : October 2022

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : http://www.mortdale47b.com.au/

Phone : 0452218638

Hours of Business : Open 7 days till late

Rates : $150 1 hour

Extras Cost : No

Services Provided This Session : BBBJ, DATY, FS

Size/shape : Slim, tall

Nationality or Ethnicity :Chinese

Value for money/recommend? : Yes

My comments/experience:

Lisa is very sweet girl, her English is not very good but the way she react with you is very friendly.
    you need to book her, she is very popular and always fully booked.
    Call the shop and book for 1 hour, she is greeting me with a big smile, wearing black lingerie.
    Quickly took shower and lie down, started with catbath and licking balls. she got passion to pleasure man and enjoy sex. after a while she jumped on cowgirl and started control speed and i only last for few minutes and my dick is exploded.

She asked me lie down and give me very good massage for the whole body which nearly put me into sleep.

Overall is good. Will go back again for this shop.
    Last edited by downthelane; 2nd January 2023 at 11:06 AM. Reason: Updated template