Date of Visit : 15/11/20

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : Mortdale 47b Brothel - Mortdale 47B

Phone : 0452 218638

Hours of Business : 10 til late

Rates : $150/hr

Size/shape : Quite pretty, B-cups, slimish figure, cute butt, landing strip

Nationality or Ethnicity : HK

Services Provided : BBBJ, 69, FIV, DATY, LFK, cowgirl, reverse CG, doggie

Value for money/recommend? : Yes - a very enjoyable session with a girl who's eager to please

My experience/comments : I’ve seen four different girls at this place over the last couple of months and they have all been very good, and they have some new girls on the roster, so I thought I’d see a fifth.

Turned up and, after a quick chat with the Mamasan, I was taken to Lisa’s room. The Mamasan introduced me as “A handsome man” – she should have gone to Specsavers!!!!!! – and I handed over the money.

Lisa is medium height with quite a pretty face and was wearing a short tight dress over a black bra and knickers. She was immediately friendly and chatty.

I showered and Lisa stripped to reveal a nice, slimish figure with B-cups, a cute bum and her bush was trimmed to a landing strip.

I lay down and Lisa joined me, wiped my cock and asked whether I wanted a condom suck or no condom. I said “No condom” and she said “But condom fuck”. I said “Always” and she said “Good, safe”.

After the briefest of licks of my nipples she knelt between my legs, wiped me down and started on my balls and perineum with a rapidly flicking tongue.

She soon worked her way up my shaft in the same manner and took me in her mouth.

It was a very good BBBJ – no teeth, loads of saliva, excellent tongue-work and just the occasional tissue-break when it got a bit too dribbly.

I requested some 69 and Lisa moved round. This was also very good as she was soon moaning and twitching and these reactions gradually got more and more intense as she came and squirmed away for a breather.

Lisa then knelt beside me to suck me some more so I took the opportunity to gently finger-fuck her – she was very wet.

She moved to kneel between my legs for some more BJ and then asked whether I wanted to fuck yet but I got her to lie down for some DATY.

Lisa was now getting really loud and she played with her tits while I licked her. And there was more gentle finger-fucking – by now she was dripping wet.

Eventually she tensed up and pushed my head down onto her clit while she shuddered and squealed to a very intense orgasm. It is just about the best thing when the girl reacts like that – I love it.

I knelt over her and we had some light kissing while she recovered and after a bit more BJ I asked her to get a condom.

As she dressed me I asked whether I could later cum in her mouth. She said I could but I think there was some uncertainty – sort of “If you like……”

We started with some cowgirl with Lisa sitting upright so I used my thumb to rib her clit.

This was good and she moved to Asian-style and rode me while looking down at me sliding in and out – nice.

I then gestured for her to move round for some reverse CG and I propped myself up on my elbows to watch her bouncing up and down on my cock.

Lisa then suggested that I fuck her and I asked for some doggie and stood at the foot of the bed while Lisa put a pillow under her.

This was very good as Lisa was getting really loud and was rocking back and forth. I started to tickle her arsehole but she asked me to stop when I went for some insertion.

I pounded away for a good while and we got a great rhythm going so I kept on like that until I eventually squirted.

I had to lie down and Lisa tidied me up and she gave me a light massage while we had a chat – her English is a bit limited but not too bad.

She said she was from Honkers and has been here for one year. She works at 47b on Sundays and Mondays and sometimes other days if the boss asks her to cover.

Time was soon up and we showered, dressed and I wandered down the corridor and had a quick chat with the Mamasan.

There was another girl in reception and she looked cute with (from what I could see) a nice, slim figure – one for a future visit.

That makes it five very good sessions out of five here – that’s the sort of strike rate I like!!! And I paid my compliments to the Mamasan for achieving and maintaining a high level of quality control (although I made my words a bit easier to understand than that).