Person's Name : Mora

Establishment : 47b Barry Avenue, Mortdale

Date of Visit : 30/09/20

Contact Details/Address/Weblink :

Phone : 0452 218 638 Judy

Hours of Business :

Rates : $80 30mins $150 60mins

Size/shape : Petite school girl figure 1.50m A cup Round soft butt Size 5 Tanned

Nationality or Ethnicity : Malaysian

Services Provided : BBBJ Mish Cowgirl Doggie

Value for money/recommend? : Absolutely

My experience/comments : Called Judy to see who's working today, she told me Jessica, Mora and Jolin but Jolin was booked till late. She sent me photos of Mora and Jessica, they both looked ok so I decided to pay her a visit. When I got there, Mora and Jessica were not ready yet. So I chatted with Judy for awhile until Mora came and said hi. She looked lovely, small petite body with nice legs and ass. Usually I like my ladies with huge asses but Mora looked cute and her ass was not flat, round and perky. I hate flat-assed girls. Anyway I did not wait to have a look at Jessica who Judy told me was my type, curvy with a nice ass, I liked the way Mora looked so I thought I'd try Jessica next time. The price here is very reasonable for the quality of girls they provide, so I can afford to try lots. Anyway, I followed Mora to the room. She's quite chatty, not those quiet type. Shower, cat bath the usual. I'm not really a fan of the cat bath, it doesn't do much for me, luckily it was short.

Now, this is when it became great. Mora's bbbj was excellent, just the right amount of saliva. Firm and continuous, no breaks. I was about to cum within minutes. She sensed it and asked me if I can hold on any longer and if I wanted her to continue. I told her to give me a sec...after my urges past I asked her to continue. It did not take long for me to make her stop again, I didn't want to come yet as I am eager to try her pussy. Started with mish, the thrusts were slow, her pussy was tight, her expressions were a delight. Looking down at her from top, I just realised how small she was, it felt like I can grab her with just one hand. I think I can really get use to petite girls now, made me look big and powerful lol. Next, doggie style. Mora was a real sport, usually the girls would slack off but Mora arched her butt up throughout the whole session. Imagine a really small girl lifting her butt as high as she can in front of you, how long can you last? The mirror on the wall caught every single thrust against her butt, I really like the mirror here, you will get a view from the side as well. At this point, I'm thinking this is one of the best punt I've had for a long time but at the same time thinking if it can get any better. So, as you do, I wanted to test how she'd perform on top. It's the ultimate test for a girl. Well, I lasted at most a minute. She did the licking nipple while squat fucking me position, and her pussy grip was phenomenal. I did not get to test her endurance, for that I am sorry. I will definitely give a second review soon.

Overall, nice toned body, nice ass, cute face, great bbbj, excellent doggie and on top. Not that young, but still pretty and cute. Only A cup. If this sounds like your cup of tea, definitely give her a try.

Sometimes Judy will have photos for the girls there, here is the one she sent me for Mora.
Name:  IMG_8361.jpg
Views: 744
Size:  94.4 KB