Contact Details/Address/Weblink : Mortdale 47b Brothel - Mortdale 47B

Phone : 0452 218638

Hours of Business : 10 til late

Rates : $150/hr

Size/shape : Pretty face, slim, C-cups, shaved bush

Nationality or Ethnicity : Chinese

Services Provided : BBBJ, 69, face-sitting, cow-girl, mish

Value for money/recommend? : Absolutely

My experience/comments : I recognised Summer when I saw her after my session with Angela last week and I checked my notes to confirm I’d had a great session with her so I booked her.

Summer was ready when I arrived. She is quite pretty and was wearing a short black nightie over a black bra and g-string.

I told her I’d seen her before and that she’d told me she was from Shanghai.

After the shower I lay on the bed and Summer stripped.

She has a good slim figure with C-cups and was fully shaved. She is initially somewhat shy and reserved but she soon warmed up.

Summer knelt over me and licked my nipples while stroking my cock and she then moved down to lick my balls etc before taking me in her mouth.

It was a good BBBJ – no teeth, nice and soft and sensual with good use of the tongue and no interruptions.

After a while I got Summer to move round for some 69.

This was great as she was squirming and moaning with increasing intensity before she eventually pulled away, emitting a little squirt which got me on my cheek.

Summer knelt beside me and continued quivering while she recovered.

After some more BJ I persuaded Summer to move up and sit on my face.

Again this was great as her orgasms seemed to come in waves and I could look up at her lovely facial expressions.

After a long licking Summer dismounted and again knelt curled up, seemingly exhausted, and twitched some more for a good while.

I looked at the clock and was horrified to see that we only had 10 minutes left so I said “Quick, we fuck” and she dressed me.

We tried some cowgirl but Summer was still too tight following her orgasms and struggled to squeeze me in so we switched to the mish.

She was still deliciously tight and it didn’t take me long to squirt and Summer continued to have strong vaginal convulsions before I withdrew.

Only time for a very quick shower before I dressed and, on my way out, I told the Mamasan that Summer kills me and I got a couple of other recommendations.

Thankfully I’d parked on the shop’s driveway so I didn’t have far to walk.

Default Summer at 47B Barry Ave Mortdale

Person's Name : Summer

Establishment : 47B Barry Avenue Mortdale

Date of Visit : 3/11/20

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : mortdale47b.com.au

Phone : (02) 9534 8710

Hours of Business : 10am to 11pm

Rates : $120 45 minutes

Size/shape : Petite

Nationality or Ethnicity : Chinese

Services Provided : BBBJ, LFK, DATY, CFS

Value for money/recommend? : Yes

I'd been trying to see Angela for a couple of weeks but it seems that she has changed her shifts from Wednesdays to Fridays which don't really suit me with my work schedule and after reading Newboy's review of Summer, I thought I'd book her. I texted Judy and organised a 45 minute session.

when I arrived I was shown into a room and Summer was already there. Summer is quite slim and petite with a nice looking face and as mentioned before, a little shy to begin with. Off to the shower and Summer joins me on the bed for a bit of a catbath and a BBBJ. Her BBBJ is quite good, slowly working her way around my balls before taking the head of my shaft into her mouth. She doesn't go very deep but has just the right amount of suction and softness to get me close to coming. I ask her to turn around for a 69 and begin working on her shaved (though slightly stubbly) pussy. She definitely gets wet and is amazingly responsive. I then lay her on her back and bury my face between her legs for some wonderful DATY. She places some paper towels underneath her as she is getting quite wet which is turning me on immensely!

As we both recover, she slips on a condom and I enter her. Summer is very tight but she is so wet that no lube is necessary and I slowly move in and out as we LFK and look into each other's eye, a real GFE which is incredibly erotic. I'm close to cumming and have to stop and we lie next to each other before she removed the condom and starts on another BBBJ.

I finish off by once again moving on top of her and having a fantastic pussy slide before spurting all over her stomach.

I had a really nice time with Summer. It's very hard to have a full conversation with her as her English is limited. She says she works every day but I noticed that she hasn't been on 47B's roster the last 3 days.