Phone : 0452 218 638

Hours of Business : Around lunch time (?) to Midnight

Rates : $80 for 30 minutes FS

Size/shape : 1.6m tall, Full figure, large breasts

Nationality or Ethnicity : Chinese

Services Provided : CBJ & FS

Value for money/recommend? : Ok, yes

My experience/comments :

Was in the area and decided to check this place out due to recent advertising here
Really wanted to see Yomi (Japanese), she looked very nice, but she had an appointment arriving in 5 mins
I was a little disappointed but it's great they respected the appointment, so many Chinese shops don't and it's frustrating

Yoyo was quick to seize the opportunity - collected me and took me into the room
I was hesitant, she had that older/colder Chinese business like manner and what she was wearing made her look fairly old
She was more pleasant in the room (having secured the job) and once she got naked I realized she's is pretty good condition for her age
She has lovely soft hands and knows how to stroke a man with them
She went through the normal stroking, simple massage and cat bath routine
The CBJ was very short - she clearly was not into that part of the service (which is a bit of problem for me being older, I need plenty of arousal to get it up)
Onto the main course, the intimacy was quite nice, our bodies blended together nicely, gentle and slow session
(I did have a short go at more energetic movements but she put a stop to that immediately, she prefers slow and gentle)
Overall it was a pleasant experience
She has almost no English so there was no fun/sexy pillow talk :-(

I'm going to venture back next week to try Yomi - lovely figure and Japanese would be a nice change