Contact Details/Address/Weblink : CherryBlossoms 5 Alan St, Fairfield /
WeChat ID: Shop225586

Phone : 02 8764 3452

Hours of Business : 10am till late

Rates : $130/45mins

Size/shape : Tall, about 168cm, curvy, natural C cups

Nationality or Ethnicity : Vietnamese

Services Provided : dfk, daty, bbbj, hj

Value for money/recommend? : Good value / OK for like minded milf lovers.

My experience/comments : Walk in punt at 5 Alan St. and saw a line up of 3 girls but none familiar to me. Chose Bibi, a tall Vietnamese milfy type, cheerful and well presented in a black one-piece high cut teddy. The sight of her curvy tail as she walked from the meeting area hooked me right away.

In the room Bibi is all smiles and hugs me straight away immediately kissing my lips and neck. She pushes me backwards onto the bed, peels off the top half of her teddy to present her natural C cups and encourages me to give them some attention as she lies on top of me. I知 still fully clothed and we池e off to a great start.

Quick shower and Bibi strips while I知 drying off. She痴 tall and curvy and smiling happily as we return to our tight embrace on the bed. She seems to enjoy my attention to her sweet natural breasts and dark nipples as she moves across my neck and chest in a combination of catbath and kisses.
I am keen to continue this enthusiastic gfe and suggest daty. Bibi is happy with this and lies back, props a second pillow under her tail and spreads wide. Her smooth pussy is just a tidy little slit but she holds it open to improve access.
As I work my tongue around her lips and clit, Bibi gets very wet and pushes up into my face making some encouraging noises and tweaking her nipples. I知 not sure if she managed to climax in this position but she soon reached for a condom apparently eager to fuck.

I only booked 45 minutes but I知 not ready to finish so soon and want to experience her bbbj so I reposition myself by kneeling next to her face.
I think Bibi might have wanted to proceed with a good fuck after the oral foreplay but slides my cock into her mouth from side on and starts working her tongue around my head and shaft. This is good but there痴 not enough suction for my liking and combined with my awkward kneeling position I lose some hardness at this point.

I lie down next to Bibi and snuggle into her warm curves. She starts stroking my cock back to hardness while I rub her clit and suck on her sweet nipples. More encouraging noises from Bibi and her slow hj skills bring me to a welcome happy ending.

Overall a nice spontaneous session with Bibi. She is cheerful, eager to please and good company.