Contact Details/Address/Weblink : 5 Alan St, Fairfield

Phone : 8764 3452

Hours of Business : 10am - Late

Rates : $130/45 mins

Size/shape : Slim, B Cups, Bubble Butt

Nationality or Ethnicity : Thai

Services Provided : CBJ, CFS, DATY, 69

Value for money/recommend? : Yes

My experience/comments : Actually went in to see Monica again but apparently my booking on the phone went astray and she wasn't there... Still I was lucky to see Jessie and as a replacement I was more than happy to forget about the travel time. Jessie was friendly and saying hello in Thai helped break the ice. She is young with the tight body that goes with youth, into the room for a rinse and straight into a hug with some tackle tickle, no time wasted she covered me up and started a decent BJ, I got her to move around so I could enjoy her peach like pussy. It got wetter and wetter, she started to whimper and squirm so I knew I was getting her worked up, she hopped on for some grinding in CG, ahh the enjoyment from the feeling of youth on your cock. She then bounced for a while before spinning around for some RCG but leaning away from me so I could see my cock sliding in and out as well as enjoy her bubble butt. From there it was my time so we moved into Mish so I could enjoy that young pussy and control the rhythm, onto some Doggie, Side Doggie and then back to Mish to finish off. It was a good session, and she was involved to make it far more enjoyable than some of the norm. She works Tues/Wed/Thurs.

Default Jenny

Person's Name : Jenny

Establishment : CherryBlossoms 5 Alan St, Fairfield

Date of Visit : 24/10/18 and 12/11/18

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : CherryBlossoms 5 Alan St, Fairfield

Phone : 0420 869 696

Hours of Business : 10am - Late

Rates : $150/hour

Size/shape : 157cm, size 6, enhanced C, trim.

Nationality or Ethnicity : Vietnamese

Services Provided : gfe, daty, bbbj, fs

Value for money/recommend? : yes

My experience/comments : Jenny is very friendly and service oriented. Met at reception and off to the room with Jenny in cute one piece black lingerie revealing her fine C cup cleavage and prominent dark nipples.
    After shower get into kiss, cuddle, mutual touching and on to the bed to peel back her black outfit to spend time on her breasts and firm nipples. Jenny replies with light kissing and licking while wriggling out of her clothing and then moving down for light bbbj. Good eye contact, no tissues or interruption but not much suction either. Great focus on head, shaft and balls, tongue swirling, some drool which I encourage but not too deep. I slow Jenny down moving her up for some lfk before positioning for some facesitting. Jenny has a smooth pussy with small lips and slides across my tongue getting very wet and vocal. She cums hard and wants to fuck. Quickly rolling on the condom Jenny grips my cock and slowly slides me in. She is tight. I’m in no hurry and tease her with the head of my cock before going deeper. Jenny looks great in cg, tight torso, flat tummy and a terrific view of her breasts. I’m loving this and Jenny seems to be quite happy too. She grinds her clit into my shaft and grabs my hand from her breast to suck on my fingers. My other hand cups her firm butt as I push harder into her. After all her hard work she nuzzles down into my chest and in this position I start lifting my hips and start thrusting upwards until I unload. No hurry to dismount, just heavy breathing together and enjoying those post cum spasms.
    Shower, light massage and some light chat. Jenny’s English is quite ok.
    Great gfe session with a fun, service oriented lady. Thanks Jenny.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123