Rates : $120 half hour

Extras Cost :

Size/shape : Petite size 7-8, B cups

Nationality or Ethnicity : Vietnamese

Services Provided This Session : Full Service

Value for money/recommend? : maybe

My experience/comments :

Looks: 7/10

Saw Cherry Blossom post a new photo on wechat advertising new young 20yo vietnamese girl name a Cherry starting 24/10/2021 so i messaged to check what time she is available and was told she booked out until 5PM, so I made a booking for 5PM. Rocked up and Cherry was already there. She had a beer in her hand, which didn’t bother me. First impression - she is cute, nice makeup, wearing a green coat and heel. Quite short and spoke good English. The mamasan was telling her how to set up the towels and how to clean the room - i guess it was her first day or first job? even though the wechat said she was booked out until 5pm.

I made payment and off into the room we go. As I was showering she offered me a beer which i gladly accepted. She ducked out to grab the beer as i finished my shower. She returns with 3 bottles of beer -2 for herself and 1 for me. She hands me a beer and opens one for herself - we both cheers. She also tells me the room is too hot and that we’ll be changing rooms with a better aircon. I am pretty sure she is hot from the alcohol and she was probably tipsy at this point lol While we wait i put my clothes back and we have small talk. She’s here in Sydney for a short time and orignally from US. She was born in Vietnam and also lived in Thailand for 1-2 years. She also confirmed she is 25 and not 20 and also I am her first customer.

Several minutes go by and then she tells me we are going to her room (looks like she lives inside the shop). We get into her room and she finishes her beer and starts playing with my balls through my shorts as i am standing there. We are both still fully clothed. She then gets down on her knees and puts her hands inside my shorts and wanks my cock while i am standing there drinking my beer. She takes off her green coat to reveal a full fishnet piece, no panties - very sexy. We then proceed to the bed where i start sucking her tits - she was getting quite horny. This girl likes to slap my ass and loves being slap.

i then proceed to lick her pussy but i smell this very fishy odour so instead i lick her thighs and avoid her pussy at all cost. It was so bad. I don’t think she showered and her armpit was sweaty. i didn’t say anything as i didn’t want to embarrass her. She gets a condom and hops on top CG - she still had her fishnet set and heels on). She’s riding me and loving it while i’m trying to focus on not choking on her stinky pussy, but at the same time i didn’t want to cum. I tell her to change to doggie. The sight if her petite young ass was amazing, but again the pussy smell was strong so i held my breath. After 5 mins of doggie she wants to go on top again for reverse CG so we change position. Again pussy odour was strong so i decided to end it and blow my load. After we finished she started licking my nipples and then proceeded to lick my balls with the dom still on. I hope she had a whiff of her pussy odour around my cock.

Into the shower i went with loads of soap. I think my fingers still smell as i am writing this.

Would i return? hmm only if she showers beforehand.
    Last edited by downthelane; 26th October 2021 at 06:33 AM. Reason: Updated template

Affiliated Member Cherry Blossom's Avatar

Thank you darling for the review.

We very sorry for the bad service and personal hygiene problem.

We do not accept alcohols and drugs use from staff.

We have talked to Cherry about it and she was confirmed to be having her cycle.

We very sorry.

We will address the situation to all girls.

Thank you for letting us know.

CherryB Xxx