Default Cindy

Person's Name : Cindy

Establishment : Cherry Blossoms

Date of Visit : 10 September 2019 at 6:30PM

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : 5 Alan Street Fairfield

Phone :

Hours of Business :

Rates : $100 for 30 mins

Size/shape : young size 6-7? like what you would expect from at 19 yo body. Shaved pussy - but not completely clean shaven

Nationality or Ethnicity : Vietnamese

Services Provided : pussy touching, and CFS

Value for money/recommend? : yes but maybe a different girl

My experience/comments : I have been wanting to see Cindy for a while but haven't had the time. The photos on wechat were very appealing. 19yo, nice bust long hair and even though face was blurred out, you can tell she looks pretty. Saw she was on the roster so i booked 30 mins at 6:30PM. Drove after work and arrived a bit early. The mamasan was a cute Vietnamese girl. She asked if i had a book i said yes, Cindy for 30mins and handed her the cash. She took me to the room and i took a shower. Whilst i am in the shower Cindy walks in and sits on the bed playing with her phone while she waits for me. First thing i notice is that she does not look like the girl in the photo - i did not say anything. I get out of the shower and dry myself and have some small talk. I ask her for her name and she replies Cindy, she ask how old i am and i tell her. She tells me she is 19 turning 20. She then proceeds to shower. I am laying on the bed and she then joins me. Her tits are about A-B cups which are definitely not like the photos. I am laying down and she sits in front of me and starts jerking my cock while i am playing with her tits and rubbing her pussy. She seems to like it and quietly moaning. Definitely real moans. I asked her if it's feels good and she nods her head. No fingering allowed. She then puts on a condom - at this point i thought she was going in for a CBJ, but nope, she continues to jerk me off - not even a catbath. This goes on for another 1-2min and then she proceeds to jump on top, no lube required. You can tell she is not very experienced. I opt to go on top and she is happy to oblige. She has a nice looking pussy for an 19yo and quite tight. I enter her and am pounding away. She lets out some nice moan and seems to be enjoying it. At this point my cock is covered in 19yo pussy white juice hahaha. I ask if i can taste her pussy and she says no she does not like it. I said it will feel good and you will cum - still a no her loss. I switch to doggy - she has a nice firm teenage ass. I pound away for 5 mins and cum inside her. She cleaned up, i hop in the shower and leave with about 10 mins left.

Overall i would not say it was a bad punt but not the best . I would still go back to see Jasmine as i enjoy her service a lot better. As I was walking out I see a girl in a red dress who looks more like Cindy in the photo and quite pretty. As i sit in my car I message the the shop through wechat to ask them who the girl in the red dress was and they reply "no girl in red dress, perhap it was Cindy" I reply back saying i just saw Cindy and she was definitely not wearing a red dress.

Default Cindy

Person's Name : Cindy

Establishment : Cherry Blossoms

Date of Visit : October 2019

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : 5 Alan Street Fairfield

Phone : (02) 8764 3452

Hours of Business :

Rates : $100 for 30 mins

Size/shape : young size 6, young tight body

Nationality or Ethnicity : Vietnamese

Services Provided : FS, CBJ

Value for money/recommend? : Yes, because I love my Viet teens.

My experience/comments : Haven't been back here for a while but after seeing the earlier review I was all over it - Viet 19 year old teen with a great body is what I look for in punts. I loved her innocent lack of experience, it means I'm in control and getting this young girl off. If you're expecting her to lead the way then wait a while until she's more experienced. I booked 30 mins, had a shower jumped in bed and we started kissing. Got her to play with my dick, she was a bit worried how big it was haha... she had no idea . I tried to eat her out but she wasn't too keen but let me lick a bit. Then I got her to give me a CBJ, I then said do you want me to lead the way... she said ok, I got her on Cow girl, followed by mish, she was getting excited said hasn't had it like this yet... i said just wait, I got up, carried her and got her to hand on while she I was standing up fucking her. She had pussy juices flowing down my cock hahaha... these young girls love it. I finished with cum on tits.

I asked her if she wanted to see me again, she said yes but was worried if it was gonna be even wilder haha!