Contact Details/Address/Weblink : 5 Alan street, Fairfield NSW

Phone : (02) 8764 3452

Hours of Business : 10am - late

Rates : 130 - 45 mins

Size/shape : Slim Spinner, peach pussy lips, A cups with perty nipples

Nationality or Ethnicity : Vietnamese

Services Provided : CBJ, CFS, DATY

Value for money/recommend? : Yes

My experience/comments : There were a couple of decent choices on the menu, but after chatting with PPS about who he recommended Mimi from my short list of 2. She is a little pocket rocket spinner type, young and perty. At first I thought the service might be a bit cold, but it was very good. Grabbed a shower and was relaxing on the bed when she returned, she had a quick rinse and then stood on the side of the bed on the hard edge (elevated) drying off so I had a good view, then quickly snuggled up to me and started kissing my neck. She worked her was down my chest as I caressed her back and butt, I rolled her onto her back so I could lick her nipples and then kiss my way south to enjoy the peach of a pussy she has. She seemed to get into it, he pussy got quite wet, lots of goosebumps, shuddering and thigh clamping meant time to move back north. She dommed me up for an ok BJ and then from there onto some CG, it took a moment to get the action going as her pussy is quite tight, but once she got moving it was good. From there over for some Mish so I could see my cock sliding into her pretty little pussy, she seemed to like that some, then over for some Doggy so I could enjoy checking out her butt a little. I took a rest and she was having none of that jumping back on straight away from more CG, and after she got some time onboard, I got her to hop off, removed the dom and got her to stroke my load free while I played with her pussy. Young, spinner and quite nice on the eyes with a good service, ahh, where else would want to be on a cold night. She works Fri to Sun.
    Last edited by Khadji; 13th July 2019 at 07:06 PM. Reason: Corrected Typo