Phone : (02) 8764 3452

Hours of Business : 10am - late

Rates : 110 - 30 mins

Size/shape : 5'5, big A/small B cup and lovely with nice hips

Nationality or Ethnicity : Vietnamese

Services Provided : HJ, FS

Value for money/recommend? : Yes

My experience/comments :

A recent edition to the Cherry Blossoms stable is young Emily. This girl has a pretty face, a little height(for an asian lady) and some actual hips. Not a fat arse, just some nice hips and a lovely bum with zero hail damage.

This lass is young looking and clearly new to the gig. If you are on the hunt for a take-charge mistress of the dungeon, it's best you take your business elsewhere. Now if you want to find a young lady who is perfectly legal but given the right uniform could stroll the halls of a high school without looking out of place (I'll just pause for a moment and think about that.....and....done), then Emily is your girl.

We get back to the room I'm on the bed as she strips off for her shower. It's clear that she is equipped with a heavily padded bra. That's never bothered me and who can blame a girl for doing a little marketing in the line-up eh? Perky and firm large A's or small B's are available with a lovely little pair of nipples.

She joins me and starts what I can only describe as a very naive HJ. I mean like that first time you got your high school girlfriend to go below the belt and she just fiddled about with her finger tips trying to figure out what this thing is made of... I'm gonna call these nostalgia-punts from now on. I'm getting hard based on looks alone and go to do the gentlemanly thing and recipriocate but she is clearly not keen on me doing any manual labour in the south paddock.

Anyway, unlike my first high school girlfriend, Emily whispers sweetly in my ear "I'll give you a blowjob no condom if you tip me $50". Well, I make it a personal rule to go for a 30 minute vanilla session first time I'm visiting a lady. It saves some fun for later and sets the baseline at the basic service level if I do become a regular. So I play the dope-card and promise to bring some cash for next time.

Interestingly, she took this to indicate that I wanted to skip the entrée altogether and she moves to pop on a dom, lube the both of us up and roll onto her back. What the heck, I thought CBJ rarely does anything for me. However, it does mean that it will cost me a pineapple to judge the oral skills of young Emily.

I tease around her perfectly shave kitty and start to gently slide in when she wraps her legs around me and pulls me closer essentially shoving my cock inside her with a wince and a lip bite. Personally I would never have inflicted this on a lady but I can't say that it wasn't pleasant. Emily is clearly the kind of girl who rips the band-aid off! Hot and tight is the result and we get off to a great start. We try some doggy and the view is very nice but I can't find a good rhythm so I flip her back over for the run home (only 30min remember). She seems to be getting into it and I pick up the pace a little. Interesting to note that she didn't really loosen up so I'm getting this is just a naturally small girl. She starts to play with her little titties and like it or not I call it a night cumming in the dom.

Time is somewhat short so we shower and chat a little.

Will I be back for another trip down memory lane with Emily? Oh yes. Will I drop that pineapple and satisfy my curiosity? My word yes. Will I write about it here? Stay tuned!