Contact Details/Address/Weblink : 5 Alan street, Fairfield NSW

Phone : (02) 8764 3452

Hours of Business : 10am - late

Rates : 150 - 45 mins*

Size/shape : Slim, C Cup, Small bush

Nationality or Ethnicity : Indian

Services Provided : CFS, DATY, FIV

Value for money/recommend? : Yes+

My experience/comments : New on the WeChat roster and with an interesting look from what I could see, so a phone call later I am booked in. When I get there I find out that the shop is now trialling or has added an extra Tier of girls. *Typically 45 minutes is $130 but for the premier girls it is $150, mamasan was careful to tell me that the 2 girls on that list, Fiona and Candy not only look beautiful but excellent in the room. So I handed over the dollars, and went with Fiona to the room. Now she does not look Indian, a little more exotic blend with definite Asian overtones, the part of India she comes from is known for that look. Almost like a lighter skinned Burmese look. Still she looked very nice and her body is smooth with youth, nice curvy breasts with dark nipples, and downy pubic hair and curvy butt. Still there are lots of nice to look at ladies out there, it is in the room that the magic happens.

A quick shower and onto the bed, a moment to enjoy this young ladies exotic look and fine body before she lay down next to me, I started caressing her neck and back, then kissing lightly her neck and continuing to softly touch all over. I then added some soft nibbling working south, pausing to enjoy her now erect nipples and then moving down to start some Daty, she was very responsive and got quite wet. During my Indian snacking she was grabbing one hand then holding my head and moving around, it was quite pleasant to be the source of her enjoyment. I moved up next to her and little Khad was at full attention at this stage, she moved closer and hugged me kissing my neck and it felt very GFE, I was softly playing with her pussy and she was playing with my cock, the urge was too great so I got up to move towards Mish, cover on and I slid into her wet pussy. She was hugging and softly moaning and making my efforts feel even more rewarded, she was hugging me tight and I asked her what she liked, fast in Mish but preferred Doggy, so over we went. A nice curve to her butt and a pleasure to feel as I worked away in doggy. Then I needed a breath so she hopped for some CG, but it was clear it was the best position for us, so back into Mish for the sprint home. The whole time she was hugging, caressing and basically reacting like a GF, it was a great session. I took a couple of pauses to extend the pleasure and she asked me to speed the strokes for her, so that was just what we both needed to get across the line.

She is young and here Studying, exotic looking, but you can hear the Indian when she is talking, good English and working in the Shop on Thurs/Fri. I did see Candy on the way out (the other premium lady) and she was quite fine looking as well. Will see how that goes on another visit.

Default Fiiiine Fiona!

Person's Name : Fiona

Establishment : Cherry Blossom

Date of Visit : 1 July 20

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : 5 Alan street, Fairfield NSW

Phone : (02) 8764 3452

Hours of Business : 10am - late

Rates : 130 - 45 mins

Size/shape : Slim, C Cup, Small bush

Nationality or Ethnicity : Nepalese

Services Provided : CFS, DATY, FIV, DFK

Value for money/recommend? : Yes+

My experience/comments :

It was July 1st and the starter was on the line, the whistle started the race. The Khad saddled up and was off into action, now where to start amongst the delectable ladies available. A ping on WeChat and the menu here was placed in front of me, remembering my last couple of visits with Fiona it was a done deal. A phone booking was made and upon arrival, some hand sanitiser as well as a request for a name and phone number. Hmm, will this be the new norm? I would rather know if an outburst happens so my facts I did part with.

Into the room and Fiona was just as yummy as I remembered, 20 with slight curves of youth, Asian features and partial Indian accent. It turned out I put down the wrong background last time, she is from Nepal, hence the 2 culture influence. She remembered me from before and was happy I had requested her, so that set the mood. I showered up and couldn't keep my hands off her as soon as she disrobed. Lots of touching and nibbling, making sure to pay attention to her nipples. From there onto the bed for lots of DFK while we feverishly caressed each other. There definitely was some heat building in the room, so I moved South and enjoyed the banquet of the bush. She was squirming and shuddering, telling me she had no BF so she was without it for the Lockdown. Happy to break the drought.

By now little Khad was drooling at the thought so he was wrapped up and sent into action. Mish like lovers would before Doggy (her favourite), then standing Doggy from the side of the bed before we took a break cuddling and more DFK (she is a fan). Some slow stroking before it was time to race home with some Standing Mish (a favourite of mine) that way I get to enjoy the view. The crescendo was impressive, and we both took a moment of breath before the shower. She is definitely one of the top 3 on the Khad list and a perfect way to break the lockdown blues.

Default Fiona

Person's Name : Fiona

Establishment : Cherry Blossoms

Date of Visit : 5/7/20

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : 5 Alan St Fairfield

Phone : 02 87643452

Hours of Business : 10am till late

Rates : $140 - 45mins

Size/shape : Slim, C cup, small bush

Nationality or Ethnicity : Nepal

Services Provided : CFS, light kissing

Value for money/recommend? : Not for me

My experience/comments :

Felt the urge waking up on Sunday morning so headed down to Cherry's around 11am. Into the waiting room to inspect the menu. Masaman barks at girls like a cattle dog mustering sheep and eventually i meet 3 girls.
    Fiona catches my eye so i book 45mins.
    Was expecting to pay $130 but told $140, yeah whatever.

Into the room and quick shower.
    Fiona is quite an attractive girl with nice tits and arse.
    English was quite good. Now i dont know if she had just woken up after a big night at the shop but she had no enthusiasm once on the bed which was suprising to me.
    She just layed there waiting for me to initiate the session.

After around 5mins of sucking her neck and tits i tried to migrate south for some daty which was rejected.
    Anyway i was at full mast so dommed up and started off in mish. She was responding well now and some light kissing was nice. Onto cowgirl. She has nice tits with dark nipples which look good bouncing in your face. She put in a bit of effort grinding on top but i got a bit sick of her hair getting in my face so switched to doggy to finish. I didnt bother trying for round 2 because she didnt offer much in foreplay for me.

I ended up leaving after 30 mins.

Nice enough girl just would have liked a blowjob or some daty to get things started. Maybe i just picked a bad time to see her?
    Last edited by Stroker; 22nd July 2020 at 02:00 PM. Reason: formatting