Contact Details/Address/Weblink : 5 Alan street, Fairfield NSW

Phone : (02) 8764 3452

Hours of Business : 10am - late

Rates : 130 - 45 mins

Size/shape : Curves, Baby Fat, Nice C Cups

Nationality or Ethnicity : Vietnamese

Services Provided : CBJ, CFS, DATY

Value for money/recommend? : Yay/Nay

My experience/comments : 5 Girls working, 4 were youngish. I went with Gina as she was more curvy and had that shy school girl demeanor along with long black hair and bangs to complement the look. She asked if I wanted a shower and while I was rinsing went off to do whatever they do (it wasn't to get her stuff she had that with her on the way in). She returned, turned the lights down, pulled the top of dress off and got onto the bed, hmm. I laid down and she moved straight down for some very light ball licking, before quickly going for the cover. Little Khad was still waking up, so that can be a bit off putting but still she got it on and started a CBJ. A couple of mins before grabbing some lube, dropping the dress and hoping on for some slow, grinding CG which doesn't do much for me but most girls like it. I think she was hesitant in taking off the dress as she is curvy, thicker thighs, peach pussy lips and curvy butt, which were all great to me as they all still had the roundness and firmness of youth. Anyway I digress, back to the CG, so I lifted my hips some and started thrusting from below, that got her making a small moaning noise, I think got her to lie down for some Mish. Which wasn't the best angle for her pussy so I got her to flip over for some Doggy which was good. The lack of any participation, hard to explain but she was being starfishie was enough for me to pull out and lie down. She immediately grabbed a tissue for the Cover and my hand. I then told her I hadn't finished yet and lubed up my cock for some hand action, she started playing with her self quite vigorously at that stage, so I moved over for some DATY amd slipped one finger in. Her pussy got incredibly wet and she was clamping down on my finger quite tightly, now that would have been better on my cock. I moved back up and she showed no interest in helping me finish so I went back to the hand action while I slipped one finger in to get my cream a flying. Again came the instant tissues, actually before I had finished shooting and she was off to the shower. I handed her towel and traded shower places, she got changed collected her gear and was standing near the door when I came out, she simply said I am waiting for the towel. I finished drying down and gave her the towel and she left the room. Hmmm. Lots of interesting moments in this visit. So to some it up, Curvy school girl look, attractive to me, great curves, great tits, lovely pussy lips, starfish service, weird moments and fast escape. So a Yay/Nay on this occasion. Oh she didn't return to the room so once I was dressed I opened the door and took myself out.

You'll find me cocked buried inside Asian girls western Sydney

I find the younger girls are very starfishy. Thought it was just me.

Default Gina - Take 2

Person's Name : Gina

Establishment : Cherry Blossom

Date of Visit : 26 September 20

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : 5 Alan street, Fairfield NSW

Phone : (02) 8764 3452

Hours of Business : 10am - late

Rates : 110 - 30 mins

Size/shape : Curves, Baby Fat, Nice C Cups

Nationality or Ethnicity : Vietnamese

Services Provided : CBJ, CFS, DATY, 69

Value for money/recommend? : Yes

Experience: I had rung ahead and booked a favourite and when I arrived she was heading home, what.. A moment of disappointment before Papasan convinced me to see the line up, only 3 ladies available and Gina looked like my type. I had totally forgotten seeing her almost a year ago, at least looking back now she has stepped up her game.

I showered up and she was naked on the bed when I came out. I was enjoying the young curves and once I got on the bed she moved into for a hug and was smiling and happy. I started my normal back caressing and she shuddered with a mix of ticklishness and arousal. She snuggled into my neck and was softly kissing my neck, I had to give her nipples some licking before kissing my way down her body. Those peachy pussy lips are my favourite and I wanted to enjoy them fully. I was giving them a major tongue lashing, and was enjoying them so much I got as hard as a rock while I licked and slurped away. She was shuddering and softly moaning which was just adding to my pleasure as well.

After spending some time enjoying her peach melba, I moved up and she rolled in close to me grabbing my cock while cuddling closely. She then moved and rolled on a dom before the BJ. It was a good BJ as she was playing with my balls as she worked on cock, I improved it but getting her to hop on for 69 as she did, I was really enjoy her Peach this visit. She then wanted to feel my cock so she hopped on for some CG and was riding my length slowly making sure to feel the full length, it was a little different to the norm but felt good.

Over for some Doggy where I had to pause a moment to enjoy looking at her pussy before sliding in, her curvy butt had that firmness that only youth can bring and as I worked away she was softly moaning. To finish up I got her to roll over so I could get to work in Mish, enjoying the peach and the view while I worked up some lotion from my motion. She was getting louder with her moans and that was just adding to my enjoyment. I wanted to admire that pussy some more, so I pulled my cock out and was stroking away, she then started playing with her pussy and together we rubbed out an ending. Ahh, that was a good way to wrap up this visit.

She was a little more chatty at the end, working mainly daytimes here. Once we were both showered and as I dressed she did take her leave and head out, that was the same as last time, but everything else was a marked improvement. She is definitely on my radar for return visits.

Affiliated Member Cherry Blossom's Avatar

Thank you darling we see you soon.

Cherry Xx