Person's Name : Jenifer

Establishment : Cherry Blossom

Date of Visit : 11/6/2019 am

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : 5 Alan St Fairfield NSW | https://cherry-blossom-brothel-5-fai...business.site/ | Wechat ID Shop225586

Phone : 02 9723 0957

Hours of Business : 10 till late

Rates : 160 / hr

Size/shape : Slim, Natural D Cups, Short, Trimmed Pussy

Nationality or Ethnicity : VNM

Services Provided : LFK, CBJ, DATY, FS Multiple Positions

Value for money/recommend? : OK

My experience/comments : After seeing previous reviews and photos of jenifer's banging body, decide I have to pay a visit to cherry blossom. Confirm the night before that Jennifer will be working the next day and that she will be in by 10 - book for 1015. Head out to fairfield and park in the building - parking is accessed by the driveway to the side of the building there are 4 or so car spaces, 2 of which were already taken. Out the door of garage and up the stairs where I ring the bell. Mamasan buzzes me in and ask if I have an appointment yes Jenifer how long 1 hr - hand over the cash and jenifer is called.

Jenifer has a banging body, not the prettiest girl but not ugly. She says hello and leads me to the room. We have a light kiss and I head to the shower out of the shower and Jennifer has undressed and comes and greets me by grabbing little drogo who is fully erect after getting an eyeful of Jennifers sexy body. We move to the bed where we lie together with some more LFK and I start playing with those beautiful soft tit's - fantastic. Jenifer gets me to lie on my back and begins her cat bath routine, she makes her way down and puts a dom on little drogo, before beginning a nice CBJ, she moves down to my balls and give them a good licking and a suck or two before coming back up for some more CBJ. I get her to swing her legs around so I can feat on her pussy, nice and clean and sweet just the way it should be. After a couple of minutes I'm getting close so I get her to stop and I tell her I'm going lick her pussy. She lies down and spreads her legs what nice little pussy it is, nicely trimmed with little lips. I get to work, she is already quite wet and she starts playing with her tits I reach up and grab 1 and with my other hand she gets a finger and bites on it. After a little while she is bucking and pulls away, she announces she wants to fuck and tells me that I'm ugly delivered with a smile on her face - not sure what that's about but it deflates the ego a bit. Whatever. On with the dom, and straight into doggy with her positioned at the end of the bed in front of a mirror, she applies some lube and I enter her slowly and in no time am banging away, what a great sight seeing her titties swinging and facial expressions in the mirror. She grabs a hand of mine and places it on one breast while I'm banging her. After a while I tire and ask her to fuck me. She mounts me cowgirl and in no time at all is grinding and bouncing up and down, the sight of those titties bouncing up and down as well as her nice tight pussy have me over the line in no time at all. She cleans me up and suggests a massage.

Theres roughly 15 minutes left so sure why not. Proceeds to give me an OK massage. We chat, she's from Hanoi, we talk about Vietnam how I like HCM more, how Hanoi is safer, how she has family spread everywhere, that she has traveled widely and she proceeds to show me photos of her adventures. I would say that she must take working holidays as some of the places and activities that she does are $$$$ very expensive.

Knock on the door times up - jump in the shower where she washes me clean of the oil. Then out dressed say goodbye and out the door. Need to do a 20 point turn to get out of the parking space and into the driveway.

It was an OK punt - there was a weird vibe - I didn't feel I was having fun. I won't return to see Jenifer, but I don't mind the facility, it's a little old but is clean and fairly discrete. There is a brazilian on the roster that is intriguing to me so I may return soon.

KD