Thread: Jennifer

You'll find me cocked buried inside Asian girls western Sydney

Default Jennifer

Person's Name : Jennifer

Establishment : Cherry Blossoms, has indoor parking. Street parking is available but has 1hr limit. Fairfield has alot of parking inspectors so best not to risk it.

Date of Visit : 23 April 2019

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : 5 Alan St, Fairfield NSW

Phone : (02) 8764 3452

Hours of Business : 10am -3am

Rates : $160 an hour. Saw Executive package for $180 an hour, option to see "new girls" but not sure what else they provide.

Size/shape : picture provided, judge for yourself. Her body was amazing

Nationality or Ethnicity : Vietnamese, been here for 3 months now. Currently studying.

Services Provided : GFE, CFS, CBJ, DATY, 69

Value for money/recommend? : Yes

My experience/comments :
    Been eying this place for awhile now and decided to try it out.
    i messaged them on Wechat to see who's available and they gave me 8 names! I thought "Wow!". Parked inside the building, buzzed in to see Mamasan and apparently only 4 WL, two were busy. As a result only saw a line of two, Chanel and Jennifer. But i wouldn't mind seeing Mamasan. She got a good face and body.. anyway i was a bit disappointed because there weren't much options and i should have left but i was feeling horny.
    Mamasan intro of the girls were abit crappy, they just come out and say hello and then back inside again. Didn't get a good look of Chanel but first thought i wasn't impressed .When i saw Jennifer she was more bubbly, friendly, great smile. She was cute and fuckable. Opted for 1hr cause i like to take my time

The establishment has about 8+ rooms with their own showers. Vending machine at the waiting area.
    The room itself is spacious, double bed, single shower, two seater sofa. Plenty of space on the floor if you like fucking on cold tiles?

Started with me taking a shower,then she had her own quick rinse. Here i got a good look at her body and i got to say, she looks amazing! I was hard looking at her. She even commented on saying how did get so hard. Anyway, got into bed, brief talking, cuddling, light kissing on the neck, got to suck on her nipples which she really enjoyed, while she rubs my balls and cock. She then moves down for CBJ and deep suck on the balls. I barely felt anything with CBJ. I prefer BBBJ but i didnt ask.. So CBJ wasn't memorable. I returned the favour with some DATY. She was clean and shaven, preferred to suck on her clit than licking which she got really into it once i did.
    Afterwards she wanted to fuck, so Asian CG we go! When i say Asian cowgirl, i mean the squatting position! I love the look of her bouncing on my cock while i grab her breast.
    We moved to doggy position that was even better, she got really down with her ass spread and up. She really emphasis using my hands to grab her breast while we fuck. From Doggie to Mish, few minutes of pounding and hearing her moan got me off in dom.
    She cleaned me up then cuddle. Had a decent conversation with Jennifer. Her English is not too bad but because I'm Vietnamese, i spent most of my time speaking to her in Vietnamese too. I'm assuming she does stints on tour or other establishment because she shown me she has been everywhere around the world! Also she comes across as a smart lady cause Jennifer has two nail shops back at Vietnam!
    Anyway while she was talking, i continue to explore her body followed by second round CBJ while 69 and finished off with HJ.
    We showered together and that was it. I noticed the time we were over by 30mins. Didn't notice any knocking or hurry to kick me out. But it seemed like i was the only customer so far since i came in at noon..

Overall, experience was 7/10 for me. Probably give this place couple more tries cause i want that BBBJ and the cute younger girls they claim to have
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Default Jennifer

Person's Name : Jennifer

Establishment : CherryBlossoms 5 Alan St, Fairfield

Date of Visit : 13/4/19

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : CherryBlossoms 5 Alan St, Fairfield /
    WeChat ID: Shop225586

Phone : 0420 869 696 / 876 43452

Hours of Business : 10am - Late

Rates : $150/hour

Size/shape : Size 6, natural Dcup, hourglass figure, flat tummy.

Nationality or Ethnicity : Vietnamese

Services Provided :, lfk, bbbj, daty, cg

Value for money/recommend? : Good value / Great gfe.

My experience/comments : I reconnected with this shop late last year and commented on the positive changes, refurb etc. and I’ve revisited the girls I’ve reviewed here a couple of times. I’ve also connected with their WeChat as they provide some regular roster updates. The WeChat pics of Jennifer caught my eye and I had to check her out.
    Jennifer is a treat, a pretty Vietnamese milf, early 30s, great curves and just my type.
    After a shower and friendly introduction she confirms that the pics are real but confesses she’s added a little weight since they were taken. I’m not so sure because she looks great to me.
    She peels off her top to reveal those terrific natural Ds with prominent nipples and I start our session by giving them plenty of gentle attention.
    Jennifer returns the favour with a teasing catbath as we move to the bed, progressing to a skilful slow bbbj.
    The view of her sweet shaved pussy is very tempting so I encourage her to sit on my face for some slow daty as I enjoy the sight and feel of her swaying and grinding into my tongue. Jennifer gives me plenty of encouragement and seems to be enjoying herself as much as me. We swap places for more daty as she reclines on the pillow and helps me to find the sweet spots to bring her to climax.
    Jennifer takes over and really wants to fuck and it’s apparent that cg is her preferred option. I’m on my back and dommed up as she grips my shaft to guide me inside. I’m trying for a slow teasing entry but Jennifer has other plans and slides me deep inside and starts slowly grinding against me. This is a wonderful position as I hug her closely pressing those gorgeous breasts into my chest. The combination of pussy contractions, gentle grinding and heavy breathing suggest Jennifer is cumming again so I push myself a little deeper to finish myself off.
    I’m really spent as Jennifer cleans me up and we head for the shower to freshen up.
    We finish our time together with a relaxing massage and chat.
    Jennifer is great company, pretty, friendly and chatty in a terrific curvy package.
    Recommended.