Date of Visit : 13/05/2021

Contact Details/Address/Weblink :

Phone : 5 Alan Street Fairfield

Hours of Business : 10:30- late

Rates : $110/30min

Size/shape : about Size 8-9

Nationality or Ethnicity : Viet

Services Provided : CBJ, Full Service

Value for money/recommend? : Yes (blow job part only)

My experience/comments : After hearing about this place, I decided to tried some of the ladies mentioned here. But on the day of my visit, I was told all was busy and Jenny was the only one available. She looks young and cute and I was told she was new. So, I paid the dues and looking forward to some fun. She speaks good English and a current university student. She is a little bit chatty and not very experienced in sex. She got a nice looking pussy and gave a very good CBJ, however it was short as she said her mouth was 'tired'. Due to the 'curve' of my dick, she said she can only do missionary position and can't do other positions. I thought to myself, might as well just get it done and over with. After a few minutes, I unloaded and said good bye. Overall, I would say very bland sex, good CBJ but let down by inexperience.

Does she have blue or any sort of dyed hair? Wondering if it's the same Jenny I had a session a few weeks ago

Bronze Member

Quote Originally Posted by pingers View Post
    Does she have blue or any sort of dyed hair? Wondering if it's the same Jenny I had a session a few weeks ago
    I don't think so. I think her hair was natural black. But I might remember wrong though as it was a while ago. Did you had a great time or you had the same experience as me?

I've seen Jenny a couple of times. Nice looking pussy?? Her pussy is not nice looking at all. It's definitely the same Jenny.

CMO - Chief Moderator Officer nextlife's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by manjuice333 View Post
    I've seen Jenny a couple of times.
    No reviews?
    nextlife
    Senior Moderator

The Jenny I saw had fluent English. D cups. But was basically a star fish. Nonetheless I enjoyed our session.