Contact Details/Address/Weblink : 5 Alan street, Fairfield NSW

Phone : (02) 8764 3452

Hours of Business : 10am - late

Rates : 110 - 30 mins

Size/shape : Slender

Nationality or Ethnicity : Vietnamese

Services Provided : CBJ, CFS

Value for money/recommend? : Yes

My experience/comments : Dropped by without a booking and thought I would just roll the dice. Sometimes you need to have a three-way with Lady Luck and whomever might be on that night.

A couple of girls were available but I was more than a little taken by Jessica as I'm always a sucker for a pretty face. She was slim and perhaps a little taller than the others. She had a booking in a while so I took the 30min booking available figuring if it went well, I might swing by another time for some quality time.

We head to the room, go through the ritual of shower + supplies followed by me not trying to watch too intently as she showered. When I spotted her in the room, she was slender with a small b-cup bust. Now emerging from the shower, I find that we've trimmed down to a small a-cup. The old joke sprang to mind "Why is it called a WonderBra? Because when it comes off, you'll wonder where the tits went". All jokes aside, this lass has a lovely figure and I personally will take a slim small-busted girl over a landwhale EVERY SINGLE TIME.

While kissing was not on the menu (always ask to save embarrassment) she was very affectionate, some might even say handsy so no complaints there. This lass is a bit of a traditionalist in the grooming department and petting this long haired kitty was a pleasant change from the normal bald beaver. It's only a short booking so the raincoat goes on and I get a standard CBJ. No complaints, just standard issue. Time permitting, I would have like to return the favour although I can't comment on whether it was on offer.

We got down to business starting with mish. As mentioned in my earlier "captain's log entries", little Borris is a bit thick around the middle and it actually took her a minute or so to warm up. A VERY pleasant, slow paced, vice-like-gripped minute. After a while, we were able to pick up the pace a little. 30min doesn't really allow for much in the way of theatrics so we moved to doggy for the view and then back to missionary as a pretty face will always get me where I'm going.

Afterwards there was a short cuddle and she thanked me for "being gentleman" and taking things a little slower than some of her other clients. It was clear the service was better because of this, so gents I recommend playing this one slow to get the most out of your time with young Jessica.

While I do have favourites/regulars, it really does pay to scan the menu now and then and discover little treats like Jessica. I plan to pay her another visit at some point and could post an update if that is of interest to anyone.