Contact Details/Address/Weblink : 5 Alan street, Fairfield NSW

Phone : (02) 8764 3452

Hours of Business : 10am - late

Rates : 130 - 45 mins

Size/shape : Spinner, A Cup, Not shaven

Nationality or Ethnicity : Vietnamese

Services Provided : CFS, DATY

Value for money/recommend? : Yes

My experience/comments : Only one lady available when I got there, I normally visit in the afternoon but this was evening and everyone was busy with a Punter waiting. So I took a peek at the one 'new' lady available, Linda. She is petite and a spinner with a bob haircut and bangs. Yup she will tick the Khad's box tonight for sure. She was quiet in the introduction and off to the room for the standard operating procedure. She leaves, I get a shower, she returns, she showers, the fun begins... She was very slim with some bush down there, onto the bed for some cuddling as she was cold. I took advantage and starting kissing her neck, shoulders and down her chest to her very responsive nipples, so South I headed. She has bush but it is soft and easy to navigate so onto some DATY to warm her up, she was arching her back and getting into it, pussy was dripping and it was time for me to enjoy the fruits of my labours. I moved up and there was a moment of laughter as the first Cover was way too small, sheesh never had that issue before. A quick swap and everything was wrapped and packed neatly, and she hopped on for some Slow pussy grinding. I got the feeling it was more for her at this stage than me, but the view and feelings were still good so I did the gentlemanly thing and lay there After a while I added some upward thrusting to the action, and then moved her over for some Doggy. She has a night wet and tight pussy so it was a slippery glove of sensations, before rolling over for some Mish. A few minutes of action was enough to warm us up and I laid back to let her take over, off with the rubber, on with some lotion and while she went to work I enjoyed slipping a finger into her tight pussy. That was just what the doctor ordered and one sample was provided. A quick rinse and back out into the cold streets of Fairfield. If you like school girl spinner types, she will be a good choice.