Contact Details/Address/Weblink : 5 Alan street, Fairfield NSW

Phone : (02) 8764 3452

Hours of Business : 10am - late

Rates : 130 - 45 mins

Size/shape : Slim Spinner

Nationality or Ethnicity : Vietnamese

Services Provided : BBBJ, CFS, Pussy Slide

Value for money/recommend? : Yes

My experience/comments : Back from my travels and had a couple of good regulars here so headed over on Sunday when parking was easy. 2 Girls available, Mai and Baby who was cute in a young school girl with glasses sort of way. But Papasan said Mai was far better in the room and I had seen some reviews here so took Mai who was older and far more the spinner type.

Into the room and I grabbed a shower while she did the out of room stuff. She came back in and was was straight into a hug with some LFK, my hands quickly found that she had no panties on under the minuscule black nightie, from there we moved to the bed and she ended up on top continuing the LFK and groping. She then started sliding up and down my cock with her pussy, and there was definitely an invitation for more direct action as she humped me. On with the cover quickly and she started bouncing on my cock (bouncing is really the only way to explain it). She would bounce some, then grind, then bounce some more. It was time for me to do some work so we rolled over for some Mish, she has a tight pussy for her age and it felt good, I pulled out at one point and she kept playing with herself, back in for some more strokes before taking off the cover and leading some cream on her stomach. Overall quite a pleasant return to Australia.

You'll find me cocked buried inside Asian girls western Sydney

Yeah i seen Mai once and she was good. Might see her again next week.

You'll find me cocked buried inside Asian girls western Sydney

Default Mai

Person's Name : Mai

Establishment : Cherry blossoms

Date of Visit : 13th August 2019

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : 5 Alan street, Fairfield NSW

Phone : (02) 8764 3452

Hours of Business : 10am-late

Rates : $150/hr

Size/shape : slim

Services Provided : pussy slide, BB cock licking? COT.

Value for money/recommend? : Okay.

My experience/comments :
    Came back to see Mai cause last time I had good experience with her. She has abit of eye bags, not sure if she’s getting any kind of sleep.
    Anyway, Mai lead me to the room where I showered while she went out to get her things. She comes back and we started out with light touching however no lip kissing, kept moving head away. Fair enough.
    She got me to lay down and proceeded with some pussy slide which I very much enjoyed. Her technique was quite good, she would lay on top on me, closed her legs over my cock and slide/hump me which felt like I was inside her. Almost going to cum right there! However she changed position to cowgirl and attempted to slide again. Unfortunately, Mai is not completely shaven so I can feel her hair on my cock which felt like mini stabs which ruined the mood. So she slided down for some bbbj which was more of a tongue on tip which she jack me off. Lots of saliva coming down. I end up coming on her tongue right there. We both cleaned up and she went on to massage while we talked before time was up and I left.
    Found out she would be going back to Vietnam for 2-3weeks.

Default Mai

Person's Name : Mai

Establishment : Cherry Blossom 5 Alan St, Fairfield

Date of Visit : 12/2/20

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : Cherry Blossom 5 Alan St, Fairfield
    WeChat ID: Shop225586

Phone : 02 8764 3452

Hours of Business : 10am - Late

Rates : $150/hour

Size/shape : Size 6, 150cm, enhanced C cup, hourglass figure, flat tummy, toned.

Services Provided : catbath, lfk, pussy slide, covered fs

Value for money/recommend? : Good value / Recommended

My experience/comments : Planned to revisit Cherry Blossom with an exotic new experience in mind based on Mr Khadji’s recent reviews. Their roster was not posted before midday so I decided to just arrive and see the line up. I was prepared for some slight price variation suggested for newer girls but ended up with $150/hr anyway because I chose Mai. I note I paid $160 for an hour with Summer last December ?

Place was surprisingly busy so lineup consisted of three possibilities but Mai was irresistible, recognising me with a big smile and beautifully presented in a short low cut dress and heels emphasising both her shapely legs and the top half of her great enhanced rack.
    We head to the room where I’m left to shower while Mai collects her gear and sets up. When I dry off, Mai is still dressed and looks like she’s ready to go clubbing. Some light kisses as my hand reaches under her short dress to reveal no underwear at all. Yum. Mai peels and we move to the bed.

Mai looks great naked, tiny and curvy with terrific enhanced C cups and small pink nipples. Her flawless pale skin wraps a tight gym toned body with no fat and a firm muscular backside.
    I start enjoying her breasts and as we recline she caresses my cock and moves down to a gentle catbath. I’m enjoying her slow attention and was expecting her to move into her bbbj but to my surprise Mai straddles me and locks on to my shaft for a wicked pussyslide, gently rocking and grinding into me.
    As Mai pushes down into my chest and works my cock I realise I need to calm things down a little so I invite her to slide up onto my face for some daty.

Mai is quiet but enthusiastic, responding well to my attention with head back and eyes closed as I look up from below and caress her breasts and tight tail.
    To get better access we swap places and Mai reclines and spreads her pouty little lips for more oral attention. More quiet appreciation and increased wetness enhances my enjoyment so I stay with daty for a while longer.
    As I surface for air Mai applies a condom and is keen on penetration in mish. Some tip teasing and shallow strokes keep Mai on edge before sliding balls deep in time with her thrust. Mai is a snug fit and a very pretty sight in this position.

The hour has flown by but there’s time for one more position change as we swap places again, allowing Mai to control the action in a vigorous grinding cg. Mai looks terrific in this position with swaying C cups on her petite frame but the best part is my grip on her tight butt as she grinds against me. I release intensely and Mai keeps a tight grip until I’m drained.
    We collapse together for a breather before Mai cleans me up and we relax for the few minutes we have left before I head for the shower again.
    It’s been great to catch up with Mai again. A great gfe from an experienced, service oriented lady. One of the more mature ladies at Cherry Blossom at present but still a real stand out in both the lineup and the room.
    Highly recommend once again.