Contact Details/Address/Weblink : 5 Alan street, Fairfield NSW

Phone : (02) 8764 3452

Hours of Business : 10am - late

Rates : 130 - 45 mins

Size/shape : Slim Spinner

Nationality or Ethnicity : Vietnamese

Services Provided : BBBJ, CFS, Pussy Slide

Value for money/recommend? : Yes

My experience/comments : Back from my travels and had a couple of good regulars here so headed over on Sunday when parking was easy. 2 Girls available, Mai and Baby who was cute in a young school girl with glasses sort of way. But Papasan said Mai was far better in the room and I had seen some reviews here so took Mai who was older and far more the spinner type.

Into the room and I grabbed a shower while she did the out of room stuff. She came back in and was was straight into a hug with some LFK, my hands quickly found that she had no panties on under the minuscule black nightie, from there we moved to the bed and she ended up on top continuing the LFK and groping. She then started sliding up and down my cock with her pussy, and there was definitely an invitation for more direct action as she humped me. On with the cover quickly and she started bouncing on my cock (bouncing is really the only way to explain it). She would bounce some, then grind, then bounce some more. It was time for me to do some work so we rolled over for some Mish, she has a tight pussy for her age and it felt good, I pulled out at one point and she kept playing with herself, back in for some more strokes before taking off the cover and leading some cream on her stomach. Overall quite a pleasant return to Australia.