Phone : (02) 8764 3452

Hours of Business : 10am - late

Rates : 150/hr

Size/shape : Slim petite c cups

Nationality or Ethnicity : Vietnamese

Services Provided : Catbath, BBBJ, CIM, CFS, pussy slide, GFE, Massage

Value for money/recommend? : Yes

My experience/comments :
Wanted to try this place again, decided to see Mai cause I heard she gives good service.
Mai seems nice, beautiful petite body with fake c cup breast I think, soft skin and smells great however maybe have 3 day stubble down below. Felt the roughness as I was touching her. At first I didn’t recongise her from the WeChat pictures cause it show she has long hair. Here she had her hair tied up like a bun. So a bit embarrassed when I asked is Mai here, and reception said “That is Mai”..
Anyway, once financials were out of the way, she led to the same room I had with Jennifer few weeks back. Again, medium size room, has a sofa, mirror. Small shower and a bed.
Mai got me to shower first as she went off to get her things.
Once I was done, she came back, turn off the light to the point its almost pitch black! Can barely see her. I thought she would take a quick rinse just like Jennifer but nope. She got me to lay down, got on top for some light kissing then went down for BBBJ which I think the best I had so far! Lots of licking and sucking especially the balls with lots of saliva. She would alternate between my balls and the head, to the point i wanted to cum as she kept rubbing her tongue and licking the tip lollipop. Had to get her to stop. I wanted to return the favour for DATY but she stopped me, saying I should “enjoy” it. So she got me to just lay back while I “enjoy” this amazing mouth service she’s giving.
Maybe after 10mins, she would wipe me down, gets on top for pussy slide. Now here, because it’s so dark I can’t see anything. I know I’m not domed but I couldn’t tell if I was inside her BB or not. Cause there was a moment when she tried to straddle me, I felt I slipped inside her but she adjusted and went on with the grinding.
After few minutes, she would dom me up for Asian CG then switched to mish. With her legs on my shoulder, I fucked her hard to the point she was deep breathing and soft moaning which was it for me. I asked if she’s okay with CIM and yup she was! So she took off the dom and accepted my load like a good girl ��
She got me to lay back in bed while she put a towel around herself and went out to get bottle of water for the both of us. Here I found out she’s a student studying English and that she has only been here for few months. Not sure if they learn this from a script but Jennifer said that too. And also, previous punters had seen Mai before and that was 2016? Not sure if it’s the same Mai or but seems like she’s been here for more than she claimed to be. Or maybe she just came back. But anyway, I digress.
There was a moment she had her head on my chest and rubbed my belly. Even though it was dark I can see her smile. I asked her what’s up? She said she was happy to see me and that she likes chubby guys cause she likes to cuddle and rub the belly. It something she apparently enjoys doing and that makes her feel happy. But her co-workers find her weird. There’s more too but would be a long story
Mai wanted to go again but this time doggie position. So she BBBJ again and got me hard in no time. Domed again for doggie, she must enjoy this position cause she was much more vocal this time with “omg” and “yes”. But I didn’t last long and cummed again. Just in time too cause Mamasan knocked on the door meaning time was up.
Showered, said our goodbyes. And off I go, happily satisfied.

Overall, I recommend. She’s a nice girl that would definitely take care of your needs, great company and chatty. In a dilemma now cause i definitely want to come back but i also want to see other girls.