Phone : 8764 3452

Hours of Business : 10 to 4am

Rates : $150 45 mins

Size/shape : 8, cup C

Nationality or Ethnicity : Vietnamese

Services Provided : Standard

Value for money/recommend? : Yes

My experience/comments :
Was in the area after business meeting and Thought to give this place a try.
Checked the wechat and like the photos of Mia, called and booked appointment at 6 pm.
Arrived at 6 but had to wait for 30 mins as she ran late from Uni.
The place is big and a little bit outdated. There were 3 girls available a milf in her late 30s named Biby and a short young girl named Cindy who is quite cute.
Finally Mia arrived, she is quite tall and wearing glasses. Definitely a Uni student and her English is perfect.
She took me to the room and after a lil chat asked me to undress and we went to shower together. Her body is very enticing, not skinny and not fat. Her best assets are the boobs, size C, very perky and plum light brown nipples.
She is all natural down below. After shower we jumped on the bed and she told me that she isn't good in leading and leave me to do whatever I like. She told me in a nice way but so I was okay with it. So I started with a bit rub and what happened next quite blew my mind. Her body went into tremor everytime I licked her nipples and my hand playing with her kitty. She was very sensitive and her moans were getting louder as she bited her hand. I watched her nipples started to come out and pointing up...really interesting!
I was going to Daty but her kitty has a bit kitty scent so I didn't have a go...it wasn't fishy or something bad but I am very sensitive with that. So I was happy with fingering and playing with her boobs. I didn't ask for a BJ actually I forgot to ask!
Her pussy lips almost make my list as it is quite stubbly and thick medium size dangling like a butterfly. She put the Dom on and she went electrocuted once my cock was inside her. I went 5 mins fucking her cervix from the top, my cock keep hitting it despite I am just an average guy. She will have a problem with a guy packs more than 7 inches.
We moved to doggie and I spent longer in this position as it felt really2 good! She was screaming in pleasure the whole time, did not expect this from a Uni student lol
I got her very wet and not sure if she came as the moaning was quite consistent like she came everytime!
After almost 10 mins of doggie, I switched back to mish and ready to empty my sack. This time when I pumped her she wrapped her arms around me and started licking my nipples. Didn't take long for me to finish. Then we rested a bit on the bed went shower and thanked her before I left. She only works on Wednesday after 6pm to 11pm.
Good body, cute boobs, plump nipples and girl next door face.
Overall is a good experience but I don't think I will be back as I don't really like the bedroom...its in need of renovation.
-haz-