Contact Details/Address/Weblink : 5 Alan street, Fairfield NSW

Phone : (02) 8764 3452

Hours of Business : 10am - late

Rates : 100 - 30 mins

Size/shape : Curvy, C Cup, Bush

Nationality or Ethnicity : Mongolian

Services Provided : CBJ, CFS, DATY, FIV, DFK, Squirt

Value for money/recommend? : Oh Yes

My experience/comments : So it was time to visit with the newer Mongolian lady, a quick call to lock in a booking and then dodging the traffic to get there on time. She came out smiling and definitely has mongolian features, some will like them (I do) and others might not, there is a slight similarity to Chinese. Into the room for a quick shower and she was friendly, and talking about life (good level of English). She has some curves but is tall and carries them well, nice breasts, very nice smile, some bush (which is quite soft). So onto the bed and and we started with some mutual touching, then she leant in for some DFK, I was making sure to keep stroking and touching her back, butt, and breasts during this. She moved to stroking my cock so I moved to softly touching her pussy. After a few moments her pussy started to get very wet, so I got her to lie down so I could play it some more attention. I was south for several minutes and she was making noises and moving in pleasure so I stuck with her very very wet pussy, enjoying my efforts. I stopped for a moment and she exclaimed that it was good and she was close to coming, so I asked if she wanted to, the affirmative got me back in the bush being a gentleman. Some more tongue action to get her across the line and a moments breath before she hopped up and gloved me up. At this stage her pussy was actually dripping onto the bed. She moved to start an ok CBJ, but I was too interested in playing with her pussy so I kept slowly stroking her clit and enjoying how wet it all was.

That was my sign to get up and slide into her in Doggy, wow, so velvety and wet. A couple minutes of standing Doggy before moving into the bed for some Mish, she made sure to grab my butt and pull me in tight, then lick my nipples as I worked. She was so wet by now I was a little distracted and took a break, removed the cover so she would play with my cock while I stroked her pussy some more. I was just simply enjoying the strands of she cum oozing out and had to play with it more. She commented that she liked how my fingers were feeling and then moved so she was kneeling on the bed with her hands on the floor, that put her butt right up in the air so I could see it, play with her pussy while I stroked my cock with my other hand. She then started to really drip and I got some squirts happening, that just got me more involved in playing with her pussy so I got onto my knees behind her so I could run her pussy easier, getting more and cum onto the bed. That combination was enough for me to let fly with my own river as I shot a load of creme onto her leg. I am not sure I have seen any or other Mongolian girls, but if they are in anyway like this I am a fan! And for Abigail a big thumbs up on a most excellent punting session.

Quote Originally Posted by Khadji View Post
    [COLOR=rgb(51, 51, 51)]Person's Name : Abigail
    I am not sure I have seen any or other Mongolian girls, but if they are in anyway like this I am a fan! And for Abigail a big thumbs up on a most excellent punting session.
    Nice review.
    Mongolian girls are excellent VFM.

Mongolians can be absolutely amazing, exotic looks and build, the bedroom experience like a more exotic Pinay with 10x PSE value, although there's less GFE.