Contact Details/Address/Weblink : 5 Alan street, Fairfield NSW

Phone : (02) 8764 3452

Hours of Business : 10am - late

Rates : 140 - 45 mins

Size/shape : Curvy, B Cup, Shaven

Nationality or Ethnicity : Mongolian

Services Provided : BBBJ, CFS, DATY, FIV, DFK, CIM

Value for money/recommend? : Yes+

My experience/comments : So after a little bit of a dud punt I was enticed to Fairfield by the Wechat post about the new young busty Mongolian. Having had a great Mongolian lady here before I was pedal to the metal to get there. Firstly Monica is very mongolian looking in the facial features, obviously young, she told me 20. But definitely BBW with D cups and a belly, mongolian type build, almost stocky and very large puffy pussy lips, yumm.

She warned me her English was low, I responded with better than my Mongolian and she chuckled. I got the feeling that she was relatively new to the industry. After we both showered it was very GFE with lots of mutual touching, cuddling and kissing, she likes to DFK. After a couple of minutes of simply being lovers (easiest way to express it) she moved down to play with my cock, kissing and licking my balls before giving my cock a good licking and sucking with some DT thrown in.

I felt like I was missing out and wanted to explore her pussy so I got her to swing around for some 69 and dove into her meaty pussy with great gusto. She was enjoying my ministrations and her pussy was getting wetter and wetter. I got her to lie down so I could focus on some DATY and she was softly moaning and squirming. That was enough to get wrapped up for Mish, she was offering to hop on top, and after a little mish it was clear that it wasn't the best position for us, so she hopped for a new position, started like RCG then she put her legs under mine and leant away so she could sit back onto my cock, good for penetration and view.

After enjoying that for a while I got her to move into Doggy which worked quite well. She has a nice big curvy booty but with the firmness of youth, a pleasure to hold onto. I enjoyed that for a couple of minutes before taking a breather. I removed the cover and lubed up so I could stroke while she played with her self, I was enjoying the puffy pussy and her slipping 2 fingers in to play. That was just what the doctor ordered and I was getting close to letting lose when she moved up and took the whole load into her mouth. Keeping a good suction until the tank was dry, heading off to the shower to make a deposit afterwards.

Very curvy, young, distinct Mongolian features, friendly, new to the industry and an excellent session. That's 2 from 2 for Team Mongolia, I am a convert.

Not BBQ. Love it!