Contact Details/Address/Weblink : 5 Alan street, Fairfield NSW

Phone : (02) 8764 3452

Hours of Business : 10am - late

Rates : 130 - 45 mins

Size/shape : Thin, C Cup, Shaven

Nationality or Ethnicity : Vietnamese

Services Provided : CFS, CBJ

Value for money/recommend? : YMMV

My experience/comments : Been working through the roster, lots of newer younger girls, but tonight I was after some more experience. So I took Na Na, she smiled in the intro. Into the room and standard procedure through the shower onto the bed. She was friendly and smiling so I was looking forward to a good session. She got me to lay down and started licking my nipples, then rolled over and got a cover for my cock which hadn't woken up yet, never a fan of that, still she got it on and started an ok CBJ. She was positioned so I couldn't play with her pussy so I made do with some general caressing before she laid down next to me, so I started licking her nipples and again she rolled away, this time to get some lube for her pussy, so I caressed south and started stroking her clit. She moved and said it was itchy, so I got up for Mish. Her pussy was nice and I started getting into the motion, she would then move a little, it was strange but it basically broke my rhythm each time. After several minutes of this I was not feeling the fun so I laid back and my cock decided to take a break. She was concerned and started tugging on my cock, asking what was wrong. I just told I was tired and if she removed the condom for some stroking that would be fine. She replied no the condom had to stay on for both our health and kept dry tugging the condom on my now wilting cock. I decided to call it a night there. Overall she was pleasant enough but the whole experience didn't click with me and that was enough to give up on it. She was asking if I was ok and seemed like it mattered, but at this stage I was already mentally driving home, so a shower later I was out the door. She wasn't the right one for me, didn't do anything particulary wrong so YMMV.