Contact Details/Address/Weblink : 5 Alan street, Fairfield NSW

Phone : (02) 8764 3452

Hours of Business : 10am - late

Rates : 130 - 45 mins

Size/shape : Slim Spinner

Nationality or Ethnicity : Vietnamese

Services Provided : CBJ, CFS, Pussy Slide

Value for money/recommend? : Yes/No

My experience/comments : Stopped by and 3 ladies on offer, Chantelle whilst not young had that shy personality so I thought why not. She thanked me for picking her on the way to the room, that was different, and I immediately got the feeling she is new to the industry. After the shower it was onto the bed for a quick cuddle and body slide with some tackle tickle and a quick glove up for a CBJ. It didn't feel like a WL type more from someone who hadn't trained the art enough yet. From there she hopped on for some CG and again it was definitely not someone who was skilled in the action, some grinding and sliding as well as some movements that didn't really work. So over into Mish so I could take over and she seemed to be enjoying the action with closed eyes and breathing changes, she isn't young but on the cusp of Milfness so her breasts sag a little but her butt still had some curve and feeling.

The room was actually quite hot at this stage, from the AC, and shower humidity so I took a breather and she moved to hop back on, I got her to stop and pulled off the cover so she could take some hand action. That was short lived, no real skill there so I took over and she laid down next to me in a spoon position whilst I jerked my cock and rubbed it on her butt. I think the warmth and position actually put her briefly into nap mode and the humid shower heat (already in the room when I entered) was enough for me to call it a visit. She was polite, easy on the eyes and was trying her best but in my opinion new, which I know some people like. For me it was just ok, so nothing bad, just inexperience. From there I headed to Liverpool for a quick release.