Date of Visit : 18 Mar 2021

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : 5 Alan street, Fairfield NSW

Phone : (02) 8764 3452

Hours of Business : 10am - late

Rates : 110 - 30 mins

Size/shape : Short and cuddly

Nationality or Ethnicity : Vietnamese

Services Provided : CBJ, catbath, FS, COB

Value for money/recommend? : Yeah, why not!

My experience/comments :

Dropped into Cherry Blossom on what turned out to be a very busy night. Only girl available was Nicky. Interestingly, I've seen her her switching between WL and mamasan roles. Always e.friendly but not really my type. I like short but her roundish build isn't usually my style.

Most nights I'd politely decline but this night, I was on a mission. I've always gotten a giggle from this story about notorious punter Charlie Sheen https://www.reddit.com/r/tabled/comm...e_sheen_since/. So I figured what the hell and booked Nicky.

We head to the room and do the showers. Gotta say this girl is cuddly and likes the cuddle (great if you like that). She nuzzles my neck and fondles my cock. I get a bit of a catbath but she discretely pops on the dom before moving up to the helmet. Smooth operation though. I wonder if she would be open to some negotiation on this? Anyway, the cbj is pretty decent for what its worth.

She insists on a bit of cowgirl and this lass isn't a loose unit. She adds lube a couple of times and eventually warms up, suggesting we move to doggy. For a shorter lass with what I assumed was a generous arse, she actually has a pretty behind when viewed mid-stroke. While no supermodel, let's just say she knows how to strike a flattering pose and I respect a lady who makes the most of what she has to offer.

Anyway, we switch to mish for a bit and it's quite pleasant enough. Overcome by romance, I pop the question "can I cum on your back?". She nods without hesitation so I wonder if this is an unadvertised inclusion for Nicky. Anyway, she flips over and I get down to business timing my exit for a quick uncovering to unload on her plump cheeks and back. A few tissues to clean and she accepts some help in the shower which was an added bonus.

Nice girl, I suspect she gets picked last on quieter nights but do yourself a favour and spend some time with Nicky. Then you too can claim like Charlie and I to have "jammed the mamasan".