Contact Details/Address/Weblink : 5 Alan street, Fairfield NSW

Phone : (02) 8764 3452

Hours of Business : 10am - late

Rates : 130 - 45 mins

Size/shape : Nice Curves, C Cups

Nationality or Ethnicity : Vietnamese

Services Provided : CBJ, CFS

Value for money/recommend? : Yes

My experience/comments : 3 Ladies available and Yuki had the best Smile, she also looked somewhat younger than the other 2. So into the room and started with some hugs and kissing on the neck/chest. She seemed playful and after some rolling around the bed hugging was on with the Cover for a brief CBJ which was average. She hopped on for some CG and she has a nice pussy, fur on the top with shaved lips and even though it wasn't the tightest it felt good on my cock, she bumped and grinded for a while and then I took over thrusting up from underneath. Over for some Mish where I got get a better view of her pussy swallowing my cock, before switching into some Doggy. She has some curves in the booty and whilst not totally firm it was still good to hang onto while I got to work. I think at some point I exceeded the allocated fucking time, just the feeling I got, so I whipped off the dom and she lubed me up for some hand action. I moved towards some DATY but that was off the table. Overall she was pleasant to look at and our time in the room was decent, just no chemistry but still worth the visit.